Womens Running

FUN ON FRIDAY DIVAS! (Read 19 times)

lizo_77

Hi ladies ! Just thought I would post because I'm in my second day off from work and I can! Smile

RR: Did 5 miles yesterday around the lake here and then so far today just a couple of miles. Planning to do another couple tonight when m gets home from work. We'll probably do another couple of miles and weights.  Tomorrow is 9 or 10. We'll see though.

NRR: chilling out. Going to Perkins in a few minutes find food to eat. M doesn't have a lot here. Also wanting wifi! M doesn't have Internet at home and I can only do without for so long. Smile otherwise, watching CNN and being generally unproductive.

jewel: hoping you get that train pass ! And good luck with the 16 tomorrow!

sassy: hope you're able to get your hair done! Yay for no significant plans for the weekend!

rltw: I've been if the grid for a few days but I so so happy  you're feeling better!!!!

taylor: boo about rolling your ankle! Hope it feels 100% better tomorrow!

athena: yay for passing assessments and glad everyone is healthy in your household!

ma: awww. Sorry abt the insomnia! Hope it doesn't happen again. Don't worry you'll get it done and if you don't, there's still time past having the baby.

Outwest: hugs about your day! Hope it goes fast and that the next couple go fast too.

mel: that sounds like a good idea that your mom is going through your registry to ensure your needs.

norcal: enjoy your relaxing night! Smart move. Feel better!

athenaofamerica

MA - right??? I thought it was kinda low for my weight, too. I do also have the option of eating the "weekly bonus points" every day (or all at once!) and I can eat the activity points I earn, too, which I often do! I've started eating a little more every day, we'll see if it translates to a good weigh-in tomorrow!

San Francisco Marathon (Worth the Hurt™), June 16

Napa Valley Inline Marathon, July 14

melrunner

Athena do you have website? Shave you registered? How many people do you have? You and Lucy are both n the fall. In on May then Lizo them Chrissy!!! babe have your dress so that's good! And fall San Fran wedding moist be gorgeous!

NC how's the juicer? Good lck tomorrow!

Lizo rnjoy your days off!

i hate typing from my cellphone crazy things get typed up if I go back and revise my post!

SassySparky

Updates

Good news - hair cut is scheduled for 9AM tomorrow!

Bad news - I'm out of food and so hungry today. Bah.

Hhas anyone heard from PO about her surgery?

Personals

MA - you'll get it all done, don't worry!

OWR - hugs to you, and you are so sweet to make R dinner. I am doing the jump at the end, I'll cut that out and see if it helps!

Meli - He just started fitting in those cords (I swear his legs grew two inches this week). he is SO CLOSE to walking - apparently he took a single step a few times yesterday but I didn't see it. Have fun planning with your mom

NC - I want to see that movie, but feel like I shoudl read the book first. Good luck with 15!!

Lizo - I miss Perkins, reminds me of college! We used to go get the Tremendous Twelve after bar nights.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

athenaofamerica

Meli - We do have a basic website, and we're not doing a wedding registry but a honeymoon registry. Big grin We already have two households' worth of "stuff" and don't need anything else! Instead, we'd like to enhance our once-in-a-lifetime trip. I'll be posting it a little later, I think 6+ months out is possibly a bit early and/or presumptuous. LOL! The wedding isn't traditional, we're traveling to WA (it's legal there, but not in CA - that might change after the Supreme Court hears on Prop 8 at the end of this month) so we'll only have a few people with us. DF's sister and BIL, one of my best friends and maybe her husband, the little guy, and any of my WA friends who want to come out. We're having a "reception" (party) at home after the honeymoon.

Lizo - MMMM, Perkins! I haven't been in years!

lizo_77

Sassy: yup on Perkins! Just had way more fries food than dot body can handle. Blush It's not feeling too happy with me right now. The tremendous 12! i can imagibe just how much food that amounted too!

lizo_77

Sheesh just noticed all the spelling errors in my last post. That's what  i get for posting on my cell.

melrunner

Athena great job with the weight loss!!!!!!

where do you want to go on your honeymoon? I thought marriage was approved in California. Out of all places.....

melrunner

PO is at home recovering! I texted with her earlier. So I have 18 days approved for wedding/honeymoon!

athenaofamerica

Meli - Thanks! Our honeymoon is booked! We are on the Carnival Sunshine, leaving September 20, for 9 days in the Western Mediterranean! Roundtrip from Barcelona... we'll stop in Marseilles, Monaco, Florence, Rome, Naples, Messina, and Palma!

SassySparky

Meli - thanks for letting us know!

Lizo - yeah, Big D used to eat the entire Tremendous Twelve which was 3 eggs, 4 pancakes, 4 pieces of meat (bacon or sausage), and hashbrowns/fruit. He used to drink a huge glass of chocolate milk with it.... I used to get a stack of pancakes. Dude I just looked it up and apparently there is one over near Raleigh! Ha!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

LucyBelle

Delurk...

Lizo - yeah, Big D used to eat the entire Tremendous Twelve which was 3 eggs, 4 pancakes, 4 pieces of meat (bacon or sausage), and hashbrowns/fruit. He used to drink a huge glass of chocolate milk with it.... I used to get a stack of pancakes. 

I am really hungry right now and OMG a Tremendous Twelve sounds amazing. I have been eating gluten free for almost a month and I am absolutely CRAVING fluffy diner pancakes. Gluten free ones just aren't the same.