Womens Running

Christmas Thursday (Over 40) (Read 12 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Happiest of Holidays to All!

Post if you wish.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Wednesday I did 45 minutes of cardio. I'm working on keeping the PF at bay.
      It's rainy here and cloudy. A friend is coming over later to exchange presents. My closet holds a stash.  Santa has to use closets when there is nothing remotely like a chimney.
      Yesterday I also gathered the boxes of stuff and started weeding them. I shall finish the project today. Honest!! 

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Merry Christmas! Slept until 8:30.. great gift to myself.  Looking forward to a fun day with family.    No expectations of perfection or all being pleased with gifts or Christmas card scenes.  Will enjoy the day no matter what dishes I forgot to purchase ingredients for or preferences I missed or number of people who arrive (or don't arrive) or what time they show up.  May you do the same.

Peace be with you and your "family."   I'm happy to have all of you included in mine!

Lisa

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas and Good Morning!

We had a fun time with friends last night. Didn't get home until after midnight - I was exhausted. Slept in until 8 or 9 this morning, very nice. Then opened presents and now playing with my new MacBook Air. So far I'm loving it, although we're having issues with the iCloud and keeping our phones and computers separate, yet both accessing music and stuff on iTunes. I'm sure if you start from scratch it works amazingly well, but we have remnants of things from our first iPods years ago, through iPhones and DH's Mac, and now mine over the years. With things just different enough from PCs to make it require thought.

Cooking and a run this afternoon.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2. I even wore green shorts and a red tech short sleeve shirt.  No bells. I didn't want to be to obnoxious.

Had and to talk dads wife through facebook again last night. Was nearly impossible with someone that knows zero about technology. I finally got her off of writing a post. She had clicked that and couldn't get off of it. Oy it took a really really long time then she kept tapping on the pics on her wall and couldn't get back to the wall. We made it through but oh boy it was hard.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Marjorie

Bikerchick1

Judy - Hope you keep the PF away!!!  Laughing at your closet stash of presents Smile

Lisa - love your non- perfection attitude!!!  The best way to enjoy the holiday!

Karen - midnight, wow...living it up!!!!  Enjoy your run and cooking.

Marjorie - Love that you dressed Christmas like....I don't think jingle bells would have been obnoxious at all Smile

Had great Christmas yesterday with the family... And it's a BOY!!!! . WAs cute, DD made ornaments for all of us that said our relationship to baby...grandson, cousin, nephew.  Made for a fun time Smile

Had a nice Christmas Eve run, and a Christmas hike today with DH and DB.

Hope everyone is Enjoying a nice, relaxing day....