Womens Running

Messy Monday - Supermoms (Read 16 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 4 miles.

TR - unusually worse tantrums yesterday (it was HELL getting him to the Santa parade), making gagging noises pointed out a canker sore like thing in his mouth.

FR - grilled cheese, minestrone.

NRR - DH has NO concept of 'pick your battles'.  Yesterday when B didn't want to go to the Santa parade, DH lost his temper when I'm just like, meh, he doesn't want to go, and that kind of sucks, but oh well.  And when I get annoyed at this, DH calls me a bitch or blames it on PMS and/or tells me to calm down, like a child.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

RR - skipped my run yesterday in favour of a hike with DD1, MIL and the dog.  Stroller run of 3-4 today.

KR - skating with the kids again today.

NRR - since I am running much less now, I have been bitten by the purging bug.  I am hoping to get rid of more stuff today.  Our house is quite small, and I am not super organized, so I need to do some organizing again.

FR - ???No Idea???  Need to meal plan too.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Going to the chiro today, my SI joint is jacked up and I've been so uncomfortable all weekend.

TR: Pooped in his pants yesterday when I was in the shower, so he made it 11 days no accidents. Took him to my stepsister's house to play with her boys yesterday and he was being a brat when we left and nap striked. He cried and raged in his room for the better part of an hour before I let him come out and lay on the couch- he was asleep in 5 minutes.

FR: Corn chowder yesterday. Maybe a turkey shepherd's pie tonight-I have cauliflower that I can blend up with the potato to make it less fattening.

NRR: Trying not to stress over the stuff I need to buy for Xmas and the house. Stepsister reported major drama and negative crap at Thanksgiving- Dad and stepmom tried to manipulate her into staying the night so my dad could take the kids fishing, and his plan was to have one of the kids in the front seat (the oldest is 8) and she put her foot down and said no, so my dad screamed at her like she was a child. Yeah, so glad I wasn't there! Thanksgiving at my Aunts house was really nice, though my back didn't like the 5 hours of driving.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- mushrooms in the grilled cheese? DH never takes R places, when he's in charge, they just stay home and watch TV and DH waits til I get home to run his errands. I don't think DH has a good hold on rolling with the punches in parenting yet.

eh- Maybe I'd feel better about not running if I could purge too, but all my purgeable crap has to wait until we move.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

Zorbs- ugh that's frustrating with DH. Sorry about the tantrums with B too Sad. Hope you had a good run today!

Reh- the hike sounds fun! Do you have a double stroller,  or are you pushing one kid? I had to grocery shop today too- I didn't feel like it last night when we got home from traveling.

RR: 4 miles this morning btw PT clients. Patches of icy roads and snow kept the pace slow. Hoping it thaws today and clears off the streets!

TR: had a blast all weekend with the family and his cousins. Traveled well a d slept great while we were away.

NRR: catching up on laundry and cleaning today while R naps

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

runnergirl9508

Spike- sounds like it was a good thanksgiving to miss. Ugh, sorry that your SI is out- hope you can get it fixed soon. Wow, 11 days is good!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

beckykay

Morning! Just got in from court, I hate going to court.  Brought a change of clothes so I could get out of my stuffy clothes ASAP. Smile

RR:  Something on the TM so I can finish watching skyfall

TR:  Oh man, he slept so well at grandma's house.  It was glorious.

NRR:  Need to get focused, so many balls in the air right now.

beckykay

Zorbs:  Ugh.  K is the same.  I am constantly having to tell him, chill out- your kiddo doesn't want you to drag him around.  Let's just stay home.  Oh, finally found wintermint.  It is so pretty.  Now I need Autumn spice.

Eh:  We have a small house too and I need to get to organizing.  It seems like the second I clean off the dinning room table it is a junk pile again.

Spike:  yeah, the driving wasn't so nice on my back either.  Glad you stayed drama free.

RG:  Don't you just love it when they sleep well while you are away!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

eh - over the weekend we at least tried to organize B's toys..we did and then B promptly messed them all up again less than 12 hours later.  Sigh.  Purging here is an overwhelming thought.

spike - I once googled SI joint self adjustments and it at least made my back tolerable until I got to the chiro.

rg - do you get a lot of snow where you are? the thing about Corning that really stuck out are the big hills with the deep forests, they must be beautiful in the fall!

becky - the Revlon polishes are limited edition in Canada but permanent in the US.  I'm sure you'll find the Autumn Spice soon.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

zorbs - sorry about the Santa Claus parade - sounds frustrating!!  I weeded out the toys and kids clothes last week, but a few of them were sitting in a garbage bag by the basement door - I noticed that they are not in the bag anymore.  I want to tackle some of my stuff today.

spike - I have been meaning to try a corn chowder for a few weeks now, but I have never gotten around to making it.  Glad you could avoid the Thanksgiving drama - that doesn't sounds very celebratory!  I am almost tempted to move again so that I can do a real purge!  I am even now looking forward to the day DD2 is done with her crib so we can get rid of it and get the toddler bed out of the closet where it is taking up way too much room!

rg - I haven't pushed two kids for quite a while.  DS is almost 6, so he rides his bike if he comes along.  Speaking of which, I have a double BOB Ironman stroller for sale - it has a weather shield, but no other bells and whistles, let me know if you are interested.  There were a few slick parts on my run this morning - bridges and such - but basically everything has melted here.  Congrats on passing your exam, so pumped for you!!  Glad DS had fun with the cousins!

becky - hope you've gotten everything organized.  Our kitchen counter is where piles happen - plus I have about 5 junk drawers - two in the kitchen and three more in the dining room hutch...Skyfall was the last movie DH and I saw in theatres - it was fun to watch on the big screen!