Womens Running

Too Tired to Think Tuesday- Supermoms (Read 377 times)

BermyHorse

plank - 1.36 + 0.25. Oh yeah! I thought of CA and decided to push out some extra seconds. Thanks CA! And my 5m run was awesome. bath time calls

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

SimonSaysRun

zorbs.  Haven't seen the tech shirt but I did get DH an ugly sweater t-shirt from Walmart to wear to the party.  Sad thing was - it was eerily similar to my "ugly sweater"!

mrszm.  I bet there has been a run on uglies!  Seems to be pretty popular lately!

becky.  Oh no!  An empty coffee is not a good way to start the day!

spike.  Supposedly the storm you just had is coming our way.  I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

simone.  Cute on the "hey babe"!  Is that something DH says?  Oooh - new job?

leah.  That's interesting about "gifts" from Santa at daycare.  

ernie.  An ugly sweater hoarder…interesting!  Glad bootcamp was worth your time!

rocky.  How long is MIL staying this time?  Hope you have some 'personal time' scheduled so you're not running haggard to attend to everyone else's' needs!

berry.  I wish I could spend more time checking in - there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I'm lucky if I can check my work email twice a day!

rg.  Aw thanks!  I would love to be able to get all of our babies together for a big playdate!  Wouldn't that be so much fun?

jmmiller.  The puppy chow I made was SO easy - I made Christmas Chow, so I melted Candy Cane Kisses, mixed with Rice Chex and holiday M&M's, then put it in the powdered sugar.  I did something similar at Halloween with Pumpkin Spice kisses!  Soooo good!

jmmiller

Simone:  YUM!  I want to go to the store NOW to make some tonight.  I almost forgot about making it this year.  DH's family came for the holidays last year and ate a ton.  I had to keep making new batches. Smile

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48