Womens Running

Trail Traipsing Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 12 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8-9K of trails, some that are new to me. DH biked on this trail the other day, told me there was a water crossing and lots of mud.
    KR - has this awful habit of pointing with his middle finger.
    FR - Tuesday special.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Kantkatchme

Zorbs-  I  am jealous of your trail runniNg.  It's hard to do with a stroller and I'm not motivated enough to go at o'dark thirty in the morning before DH leaves for work.  Does B know he's using a finger that means something else?

from yesterday

spike- sorry about the chili after effects.   I hope your OB apointment goes well today.

Er- bike this morning with the chariot.  only 1/2hr on the plan.  Hike this afternoon with Rp.

My knees are sore after yesterdays 12.

Br- getting so tall!  Her legs finally fit into 18m pants.

nrr- really need to get groceries.  We misses the market on the weekend because of visiting and our fridge is bare.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3.75, 2 pitstops. That GD chili is still haunting me.

TR: Declared he was too big for his bed last night and wants a new big bed. I told him Santa might bring him one for Christmas since baby sibling will need his bed anyways.

FR: Chicken pie and steamed asparagus/broccolini last night. DH ate more of the chili instead so we will probably have leftovers for dinner tonight too.

NRR: OB appt today, hopefully my Dr. doesn't give me too hard a time since I was just in there 4 mos ago asking about an IUD because DH didn't want more kids at that time. I have to do an appt with the OB intake nurse then a separate appt with my dr. So complicated.

NRR2: there was  an entire family of dead raccoons in the highway this morning, someone must have plowed into the bunch. There were at least 4. hopefully  they clean it up this time, because they never got their raccoon buddy that got run over around the corner and I had to drive past it 4x a day for at least 2 weeks.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- Dang girl, you're putting me to shame with all this biking and trail running you're doing!

kant- I've only used my chariot as a bike trailer once or twice, I think!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

kant - he has no idea the middle finger has any meaning. What race are you training for, Army Run?

spike - R is still in a crib? geez if your doctor gives you a hard time, I'm sure a curt, "we changed our minds" will do.  Ewww on the dead raccoons.  Sam tells me there's a pee bottle on the highway off ramp that's been there for months.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- R has a 3 in 1 convertible crib, so its in toddler bed mode right now, but we will need to change it back to a crib and steal his dresser/changer for baby.

Kantkatchme

Zorbs- rp is running the army half.  I decided I should train more regularly before I sign up for another half.  (Since I only did 3 long runs maxing @16k before last years)  I  training for a "try a tri" on Aug 30.  S 200m, B15k, R3k. I figure even if I'm slow it's only an hour and a half max of torture.

Spike-  ew on the road kill.  It always makes me sad to see baby animals on the side of the road, even the ones that are a nusance.  I hope your Dr. Is wise enough to keep thier mouth shut about your previous appointment. I mostly use the chariot  so we can go to the beach, but it's great now that I've decided to train for a tri.

runnergirl9508

Late post for me today-

spike- hope the OB appt ones well. Both of my pregnancies my first appt was with the nurse, the second with the OB. A female coworker and I had to remove a dead bloated woodchuck from the driveway of the fitness center once, as none of the guys would touch it.

Zorbs- so how dirty were your white calf sleeves after your run today? Wink LOL on the middle finger.

Kant- I've seen several try-a-tri around here. Many of them are held at fitness centers and feature a lap swim in the pool, ride on the indoor spin bikes, and TM run. I'd be bored! A sounds like she's really growing!

RR- a little over 5 miles today. Ran half before PT client and the rest after. My abs are sore from Bootcamp yesterday!

BR- wanted to be awake partyiall a lot last night- she's content if you're up with her. dH let me sleep and he stayed up with her for a couple of hrs.

TR- climbed a giant 12' tall Dino jungle gym at the park yesterday- not quite to the top, fortunately. He's fearless.

NRR- not too much.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Kantkatchme

Rg- I would be bored too if it was in a pool, on a spin bike and TM.  Yay! For DH taking a night shift so you could get some shut eye.  You have quite the little daredevil.

superspike113

Honorary Old

rg-  I'm so glad R isn't too much of a daredevil, he's always been cautious. However, when we were camping, he probably spent hours climbing up the camper steps, swinging on the  railing over to stand on a cooler, then jumping off. Who needs jungle gyms? Eww about the woodchuck!