Womens Running

Much Anticipated Friday Is Here (Over 40) (Read 18 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Big grin

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Thursday after workI dashed out the trail and did 45 minutes of running. I saw the woodchuck again. When I got home I did 20 minutes of cardio DVD. I’m working in some yoga planks as well after the cardio.

Today I hope to do the same thing. I may do some grocery shopping after my run. Not sure. Wink

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Happy Friday!  I was a bum and slept in this morning.  Wore shorts and running shirt since most of the office is still furloughed.  Very quiet around here!

Have a great day!

Anonymous Guest

Morning all,

Heading out for 5 easy with 6x100 in between rain showers. I see a clear opportunity coming up on the radar screen. Then packing and heading up to New York!!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2. My stomach was not happy today for some reason. I had to actually stop at mile 4 and pause as it was cramping so hard it hurt. meh. It went away but I hate when it does that.

Have ve a safe trip Karen.

Marjorie

Bikerchick1

Karen - Sounds like a very busy marathon week-end for you!!  I do remember Suziesails.

Damarias - Enjoy Chicago...Hope your aches and pains are just taper-madness!  Good luck!

Marjorie - Sorry on the stomach cramps, sounds horrible!

Judy - You are so consistent, in your work outs and starting us off every day!

Busy, busy, busy, here....yikes.  I am trying to pack for a conference - leave Sunday for Vegas until Thursday, then home, 2 days, then off to Columbus!  Then of course, the weeks are flying by before the wedding!  Ran 5 today, tomorrow have 8 with my 2 RB's that are going to Columbus....sigh, we have had a great time training!

Carol

Hi Ladies.  Very glad to have made it to another Friday.  I'm actually checking in early for the weekend (for once, I'm first!) since I'll be a little tied up this weekend.  Tomorrow I'm pacing a RC buddy for the second half of his 50 mile race. Then I have to get ready for a work trip to Chicago on Sunday through Tuesday.  Looking forward to seeing an old college roommate in Chicago on Sunday, not really looking forward to the work part of the trip.

Damaris and Karen, safe travels, have run, and rock your marathons this weekend!  Any other racers?

Judy, you and I are like two ships passing in the night since you post on weekdays and I post on weekends.

CrazySue, might as well be comfortable at the office!

Marjorie, hope the stomach settles down.

Carol, safe travels to Vegas.  Hope your conference is enjoyable.

Lisa, glad you're continuing to make progress with the knee.   You been practicing for your SLO gig at the Detroit marathon next weekend?  Holding a rope?  Checking bibs?

Tessa, keeping you, DH, and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi to everyone else!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR