Womens Running

Wet Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 11 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - found a new trail about a 5 min drive away, going to check it out. It poured rain yesterday so I might drown in shoulder deep mud. BTW, I still do not like trail running any more than a month ago. I do like the scenery, but the bugs and tripping hazards? UGH.

ER - going to Emma's house tonight to get some gear changing biking lessons.

KR - pooped a squishy one and noted, "that was a flat one."

FR - asian tuna salad.

NRR - have a job interview at The Body Shop this afternoon. It's the first beauty-related interview I've ever had. My nails are currently painted a dark blood red, I have to do them this morning because I don't think that is an appropriate colour for a beauty industry job.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!
      RR - 6 ish km's this morning, threw in some strides to test out 5k pace. I also ran a 1km out and 1 km back then pitstopped at home, much better than pitstopping in the bushes.
      KR - was up right after my shower, I think she was hungry, so tha
      t's a good sign, got her some yogurt and she promised to get daddy if the big bad wolf comes.
      TR - threw a massive tantrum when daddy put her to bed, screamed and cried through everything including story time.
      FR - tacos

zorbs - good luck at the interview!!  Asian tuna salad sounds really good.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3.5 miles last night with Heidi, 4.1 this morning with Heidi and Joan. I've not been very motivated to run solo much lately.

TR: Was all snuggled up with daddy on the couch in his undies this morning when I got home from my run.

FR: Last night was shepherd's pie with Cauli mash on top, and I have pork chile verde in the crockpot right now. I think I'll serve it over rice.

NRR: DH was working on his Jeep last night, he came home around 10 pm very apologetic because he lost track of time. Its like he forgets we've been married 8 years and I don't know him at all? DUH you did exactly what I expected. I knew he wouldn't be home until he realized it was dark outside.

NRR2- Still waiting on grass seed to sprout. I need to get our department of ecology paperwork filled out, which involves rummaging in the attic for my copy of the well log.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- Good luck at your interview!!  I'm proud of you for persisting with the trail running and biking.  I have a bad attitude and don't like doing things that I'm not good at from the get go.  I have to go to town and run on residential streets if I want to run in trees. Out in the country its just sagebrush and tumbleweeds.

CA- glad M is feeling better. Man, O sounds like she's been a little firecracker lately. If R doesn't behave during story time, I stop reading and put him to bed. He has to sit mostly still and at least half pay attention, otherwise he's climbing all over me driving trucks rather than listening.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - lol I picture you sitting at the window, staring at the grass. "grow, dammit!"

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - she is a firecracker that's for sure... she was thrashing and trying to throw herself off DH's lap onto the floor.  She gets really angry when she doesn't get her way.  Nice job on the back to back runs!  Hope the grass grows fast!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ugh, I'm on day 10 of AF. This is bullshit. about 5 days of superlight/basically spotting, 2 days heavy, back to spotting again. WTF.