Womens Running

IT'S WEDNESDAY DIVAS! (Read 15 times)

MA runner girl

Lucy - nice stroller run! how is your sister feeling getting back to running? She was probably smarter than me to wait! The iPad does suck!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

melrunner

We are exactly one month out for ironman Florida.

Can you say my stomach is in knots???

LucyBelle

Lucy - nice stroller run! how is your sister feeling getting back to running? She was probably smarter than me to wait! The iPad does suck!

I think she's feeling good, though we haven't been running far! But she's gaining endurance, so that's good.

SassySparky

OWR - I think you can finish strong, you're much more consistent about ST than I have been. I'm more concerned about a pain like an injury that's been hiding, than bonking. Ugh, 37 degrees? Too cold! I really like running 4 days a week and can't wait to get back to that.

Meli - We do just dry food for Birdie, but she's never been a picky eater and hasn't had any food allergies or issues. When she's been sick we've done canned pumpkin and white rice with boiled ground turkey or chicken. Don't you love mid-week 8 milers? I've gotten a few massages and done one ice bath, mostly just foam rolling and using The Stick a lot. I need a massage as it's been over a month since my last one.

Jewel - I'm pretty good at pacing and negative splits for halfs, but I always leave some gas in the tank and I don't want that to happen this time! You are doing Wine Glass, right? I don't think I'll run before the marathon, but maybe run tomorrow then just walk on Saturday?

Lucy - Saturday day dates are a good idea!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

LucyBelle

Meli - We do just dry food for Birdie, but she's never been a picky eater and hasn't had any food allergies or issues. When she's been sick we've done canned pumpkin and white rice with boiled ground turkey or chicken. Don't you love mid-week 8 milers? I've gotten a few massages and done one ice bath, mostly just foam rolling and using The Stick a lot. I need a massage as it's been over a month since my last one.

Haha Sassy, we suggested the EXACT same "sick meal" for dogs!

outwestrunner

Sassy - Well, I"d say I"m consistent with arms and core ST. I had to cut back on leg ST because I felt like I was running with cinder blocks instead of quads. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

lizo_77

HUH. I think I forgot to post my "hello"! haha. I wrote it all up around 7 this morning. oh well.

hi ladies! sorry no personals

RR: 3 miler with M this morning. It was his turn to take a spill. He was wearing sweat pants and shirt so he wasn't hurt. Maybe his hands... We will be sure to run with the running light tomorrow!

NRR: meeting so far then lunch with the ladies. it's a pretty good day so far as long as I can keep up... I'm ignoring e-mails for the large part of the day so I can actually get stuff done.  no plans for tonight, except maybe a walk with M later. We're supposed to be getting rain.

ok. gotta go. have a great afternoon ladies!