Womens Running

Monday is here again Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runnergirl9508

CA- Tues/Fri sounds good for ST this week. You'll have Sat to recover before your LR.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

moxieluvah

RG - not sure what races we are doing before the 50 miler. There will be a 35 mile supported training run on the course that I want to do, but haven't decided on anything else yet.

ernie - sometimes extra sleep is worth the hectic morning chaos!

kant - she is 4, and I have a DS who is 2. I am impressed that you can xc ski with the chariot, I wouldn't make it very far.

mer - the girl that likes to tell me how late she stays is married but her husband is still in college and never home and she has no kids. and she supposedly gets to school at 6:30 every day, but she has spent a good amount of our work day today socializing so no wonder she has to stay late. you should come work with me so we can vent and complain about people together, it would be way more fun.

Erniegirl

rg - You are totally awesome for maintaining that mileage while tired! Ooh, I'm jealous that your weather there is still mild. It is getting colder by the minute here. I hope your ob has a good sleep solution for you. Being exhausted but unable to sleep is horrible.

zorbs - It was really cold out yesterday! Yeah, you have to layer up way more for tubing/downhill skiing than running because you don't generate nearly as much heat...and it's cold, cold, cold when you're going back up the hill! Sorry your family dinner was so difficult. Kind of a bad ending to what sounded like a great weekend otherwise. Was my DH wearing pink fuzzy pjs when he answered the door? I swear he did not take those off the entire weekend.

CA - So funny about O trying to unzip the other kid's jacket. I think your ST plan sounds good. It is sometimes such a juggling act to figure out a weekly workout schedule!

mer - Always good when you feel like you could have kept running at the end of a run. Are you training for a hm? The cake you made sounds really yummy! I haven't made a cake from scratch for awhile...maybe next month for S's birthday.

moxie - I was out with some gfs this week and we all were saying the same thing, that our DHs will help around the house, but have to be explicitly asked. Maybe they need to be given a printed chore schedule to follow at the beginning of each week 

kant - Were you skating on the canal? You should post a picture on fb of yourself xc skiing with the chariot - that sounds totally badass! It is going to be -31C with the windchill here tomorrow morning. Brr...if the weather could just stay around -5, winter would be lovely!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ernie - I had already packed all that winter running gear, plus my regular wool coat, so it was totally my own fault for being cold, because I didn't want to bring yet another coat.  Yes your DH was wearing something bright..I think pink and orange.  It didn't quite register because I was still frozen from tubing and just wanted to get back in the car where the butt warmer was.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/