Womens Running

Totally confused Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 10 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - livefitrevolution.  I think I feel good enough on the bike that I'll start wearing my Garmin to track distance/speed.

RR - in case you couldn't tell from my DM post, I went trail running again, and had 2 separate incidents of people with gigantic off leash dogs who ran straight at me.  The first time I screamed my head off in terror, and the bitch didn't even apologize.  The 2nd woman was all "don't worry, he's friendly!" That's what they all say..fuckers.

KR - kept trying to talk to me while I was riding my bike (DH was watching him) and DH had to tell him that I needed to focus.

FR - the Tuesday special.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - back to running and ST'ing tonight with Lori! I have 2 more easy weeks post marathon, then one hard week and then taper for a half. I registered for a Canada Day 5k yesterday also, I'm excited for a 5k, haven't raced that distance in ag
      es!

KR - I was on the phone in her playroom on the weekend and she was trying to play, she said to me " mommy my playroom's too messy, you need to clean it up!" LOL yeah right kid, I think that's your job!

TR - was actually warm to DH last night and went to him when I told her daddy was putting her to bed! Made DH really happy I think.

NRR - worked almost 12 hrs yesterday... which means that I will be working some short days later in the week and taking Friday off completely, so it's not all bad!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: ran 3.5 this morning. R woke up super early and wanted to go with us, so I pushed him for 2.5 miles before I had a PM attack, then I dropped him off at the house so he could watch a movie while DH dozed and we got another mile in.

TR: I have a hard time keeping him out of the mud. Can't wait until we have grass!

FR: Last night was sauteed chicken, multigrain pilaf and beet/goat cheese salad. DH is on nights so I think I'll make chicken curry with saffron rice tonight.

NRR: DH found a buyer for the car, sold it for pretty much what we owe, it will be nice to be out from under a payment and lots of gas for DH's commute, its almost like an extra pay raise. Got my hair done last night, its almost done growing out.  Bonus pays tomorrow and payday on Friday, woohoo!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I let Hallie off the leash, but only when we are in open spaces where I can see at least 1/4 mile in each direction so I can leash her back up if we see someone coming. We got accosted by a chocolate lab puppy this morning. Great job riding your bike! I need to use my bike more.

CA- one time when R was being punished for bad behavior, I sent him to his room to clean, and in the midst of his meltdown he marched out and yelled "MOM, YOU GET IN MY ROOM AND YOU CLEAN, NOW!". I just calmly picked him up and set him in his room and shut his door- it was about an hour of that before he finally broke down and picked up toys.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

NRR2- my new swimsuit arrived and it fits great. I bought a one piece because I ran into my boss when I went to the pool in a bikini before and it was so awkward. Plus I gained a few lbs and bikini +muffintop= not cute. I got this  One Piece

%MCEPASTEBIN%

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CA - yeah I suppose I could run those 5K's "easy" but I'd rather save the entry fee money and go for the PR at the Wineglass 5K in Oct.  Although I might go for the Canada Day one.  I have a red skirt and a red/white singlet that I got from another Canada Day race and July 1 is the only time I ever wear it.  The other 5K is in July, I ran it last year b/c DH wanted to, but it was 35 degrees and humidex on top of that on race day, I am not putting myself through that again.

spike - I don't really like goat cheese but with beets it's magical.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I agree on the goat cheese. The last time I ate it was at that wine and art walk thingy, and there was a table with goat cheese and grapes at the end. I had drunk munchies and the goat cheese tasted magical, but last night when I had bites without pickled beets, it wasn't that tasty to me.

runnergirl9508

RR: 6.2miles/10K this morning, and I felt great! It was pretty humid out, but cloudy so it didn't feel too bad. My chest and triceps are a bit sore from bootcamp yesterday.

TR: he was really good in the OB office this morning- sat perfectly still on the chairs while we were in the waiting room, and walked right next to me back to the exam room, then sat quietly and played a game on my phone. He was cute yesterday at my US too- he grinned and said "hi baby" when the tech turned on the screen and we could see her.

NRR: just some cleaning and laundry today while R naps.

PGR: 37 weeks today- full term! OB apt went well this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs- way to go on the bike! ugh, I can't stand people who say that about their dogs. My dog was attacked by a dog "who's never done that before." enjoy your chicken pie.

CA- have a great run and lift with Lori! Hooray for a 5K. I really miss racing right now, and am looking forward to getting back to it after I have this baby. Aw, cute that O was happy to go with DH. 12hrs is a long day- but the early days and day off Friday are worth it!

spike- nice run this morning! sorry about the PM attack- I had the same thing around mile 2- thank goodness for full leaf coverage on the trees and bushes this time of year, lol. Ha, R won't play in his sand/water table unless he makes this slimy mud mixture, which he then gets covered head to toe in. Boys. But it keeps him happy. hooray for a new suit! I have all bikinis, but the tops won't be fitting my nursing boobs this summer, lol.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- Luckily in my neighborhood I am never more than 1/2 mile from home. My stomach has been really messed up for a week or so and it sucks. I'm wondering if I maybe got glutened again somehow?

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - Awesome job on the bike again!!  I'm not good at doing races and not racing them, unless I'm pacing someone.

spike - I love goats cheese, on anything or not on anything Smile  Booo to the PM attack!  I get way too many of those.

RG - seriously amazing running!  I think I was down to 5k max by 37 weeks.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/