Womens Running

Tittilating Thursday (over 40) (Read 19 times)

ginnyb

Awwww Karen, I hope you have a better day today.   That really sucks about the packages, but do check to make sure they weren't delivered to the wrong address, you never know.  Also sorry you had a bad run, but yours are usually so good, I am sure yesterdays was just a fluke.

3 miles this morning, felt kind of tired.  Saw another first today....as I was running, a man was walking towards me singing and strumming a guitar!  When I ran past him he said " you're joggin and I'm jammin"  Aside from the fact that I hate to hear the word "jogging"  it was neat!  You never know what you are going to see or run into on an early morning run  Who would think a guitar strummer at 6 a.m.!  The other morning there was a man's pair of pants, with belt, in the middle of the sidewalk....don't know about that one, LOL!

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15