Womens Running

Foggy Friday - Supermoms (Read 22 times)

runnergirl9508

RR2: a little over 5 miles this morning, and man was it humid out! the weather for this weekend looks a bit warm for the marathon- high near 80, low of 60 on Sunday. both years I ran the race it was about 40 at the start and low 50's at the finish- perfect.

Cx2- R loves the ramps at the park too! cute that you got kisses before work today, great way to start your morning. have fun out to dinner tomorrow night- i'd rather go out for Thai food too! It is weird going to the expo w/o running the race, but being local I know a lot of the people running, so it's fun to see them all!

stroller- enjoy your RD today, great job getting the run in after work yesterday, that is such a hard time of day for me to try to make myself run. Yay for H sttn and no peeing! Whoa, I can't believe you got snow already! it's 72* here and sunny today, so nice out. lol on the winning- this race attracts some really fast women- last time I ran it (2010) the women's winner ran a 2:44! I did however win the 25-29AG two years in a row Wink  ugh, sorry about the TTC timing issues. I've never charted/tracked/temped/etc. Before I got pg with R, I never even really kept close track of my cycles. I knew that I would have one every 5-6weeks, but I didn't really pay any closer attention other than that. all of the TTC language and terms is foreign and intimidating to me...

Ernie- must have been a good pace on your LR yesterday! do you do a yoga dvd or a workout online? i'm looking for a few good ones to add into my routine. oh my- glad S's cut wasn't any worse! lol about the socks over her hands- that's creative! boo on the midnight wakeup by DH! hope you can get some rest tonight- and I would totally do the same thing- pj's, wine, and Netflix! it's not a huge expo, but they do have a decent amount of vendors and it's set up really well. Bart Yasso is supposed to be there.

moxie- HEY!!! good to "see" you on here! and don't feel bad about not doing personals, there are many days when I don't get back to do them either. hope you're doing well!

CA- yikes! glad that M is ok- that is super scary. lol on O shouting in the middle of the night. thanks for the reminder- we need to get our ducts cleaned out before we have to turn on our heat too. good luck to your DH tomorrow! lol on the corkscrews. Great job on all of your cleaning!

mrszm- I was thinking about you the other day! happy bday to C- and I hope you're feeling great. sorry you have to switch OB's- that's tough! hope you can find one you like. congrats to DH on his new job.

nola- yikes, stay safe this weekend. I love that you listed wine as one of your emergency supples. do you have the option to pool run? lol on the school picture- I can imagine at that age it would be quite a job to get all of those little kids to sit still and be somewhat happy! aww, congrats to your BF on her boy! and sending lots of baby dust your way, too! Wineglass is a perfect course for setting PR's- it's flat and fast.

spike- have a great run after work today! lol on the o-bert! pumpkin patch sounds fun- hope you have a great weekend for it! i'll be out cheering/spectating, which is almost the same as running, right?! Wink

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I just can't resist a good expo.

cx2 - the times I've gone to an expo where I wasn't registered for the race, I felt a bit sheepish and maybe a bit sad that I wasn't running..and definitely foolish when people ask "what distance are you running tomorrow?" and I have to answer, "I'm just here for the shopping."

stroller - saw your FB pic and messaged DH that he was lucky he missed the snow by only a few days, since he was in Denver on business all last week!

ernie - I must ask if your DH drank a whole litre of chocolate milk Smile  Very often I want to be antisocial too (which is one of the reasons C and I get along, and also have that in common with DH) but I don't have many friends, at least not ones who issue invites, so I try to get out whenever I am invited.

moxie - hi!

CA - I only have 1 corkscrew.  I remember in Chicago when I bought a bottle of wine, stupidly thinking the hotel room would have a corkscrew and someone suggested I open the wine with a shoe.  I think I ended up getting a corkscrew from the front desk.

mrszm - awesome job on your HM!

nola - I must ask you about your "gesticulator" tagline.  Do you mean gesticulating with your middle finger?

spike - I've never seen anyone else in the hot tub, so I can imagine it's pristine and germ free.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

nolamama

CQTM

zorbs - I've watched the movie Wanderlust too many times. There is a morning primal gesticulation scene that I can totally relate to.

strollermama

RG - Yeah it is all confusing.  I am very regular (usually) so I almost always have 28 day cycles and ovulate on the same day.  I track temps intermittently but it is always the same...  Will you start tracking more now that you guys are TTC again?

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

Erniegirl

CA - Yikes, headfirst falls are always so scary. Glad she's ok! LOL at 17 corkscrews. And here I thought the five magnetized bottle openers we have stuck to the fridge was excessive Wink I so need to do a kitchen clean out like that.

mrszm - Oh that sucks that you have to change all your doctors! Hope you like your new OB. Happy birthday to C!

nola - Wine is a very important emergency provision! Especially if you end up not making it to the bachelorette party - at least you'll be able to have your own little party at home. School photos at that age must be the most adorable thing ever! Yeah, I am pretty relaxed, but perhaps I need to be less relaxed in order to curb S's maniac behaviour Smile The cut did freak me out at first because it bled like crazy and she was flailing around, so she was instantly COVERED in blood and I wasn't sure where it was coming from.

spike - Does command shift basically mean he is on call all weekend? Little kids at the pumpkin patch are super cute!

rg - If you had to not run the marathon, this was the year to do it given it sounds like it will be a pretty warm race. I have Chalean Extreme and Yoga for Runners DVDs, plus a free yoga channel on my Roku.

zorbs - Judging by the empty carton in the recycling bin, I think it's entirely possible he drank a whole litre of chocolate milk! The antisocial thing is totally new to me since having S. I used to be the type of person that went out every single night and hated to be home alone. Now I'm like, alone time? relaxing? not having to talk to anyone? SCORE!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Command shift means that DH is the officer in charge and has to be available to respond to calls 24/7. He is the "Incident commander."

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Baby announcement on FB for mer!! Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

nolamama

CQTM

Baby announcement on FB for mer!! Smile

YAY!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

YAY!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE!

get yer arse on FB, woman. Smile

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/