Womens Running

TUESDAY DIVAS - WE'RE HAVING A BABY! (Read 38 times)

LucyBelle

RLTW: Phew!!!!!

taylorma1

lucy-yeah, he was gone for about a month visiting his family in VA, but now he is back Smile

RLTW-yay for getting it fixed. I had a problem like that too. I got a bill for $127 that should have been covered by my insurance, but they must have had the wrong ID# for it. But I called and spoke to a nice lady who fixed it all up for me.

SassySparky

Any more news from MA? Just saw the update that she was pushing a few hours ago!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Good question, Sassy.. kind of wanting to know myself!
          LucyBelle

I haven't heard an update from MA since she said she was pushing!!

outwestrunner

You should text her! I'm sure she's not busy with anything else, and will be able to respond. :P

LucyBelle

You should text her! I'm sure she's not busy with anything else, and will be able to respond. :P

LOL, I totally did just text her. HAHAHA. I'm sure she'll respond ASAP. Joking

RunLikeTheWind23

I just texted MA. Waiting on a reply! Geez. I mean, it's not like she's busy or anything! Wink

DrTremendous

Ok, you caught me, I totally lurk most days but can't quite get around to posting...

Lucy - I totally had several boxes of things from junior high/high school/college too... until a couple of weeks ago when we had to clean out the storage room for the nursery.  It was soooo cathartic to just get rid of most of it.  I consolidated everything into ~3 banker's boxes (mostly to be organized into actual memory storage or better document storage) and spent hours shredding and had at least two boxes full of recycling. I may have found my original copy of the results of my driver's test from when I was 16 Shocked   So, anyway, that's my story...

*relurking*

LucyBelle

BABY C IS HERE!!!!!!!!! He is a BIG BOY. I will let MArunner post his stats when she feels up to it. She said she'll post a pic when she can move around better, as she's quite sore. Can't imagine why.

outwestrunner

Okay so I totally read what Lucy posted and started clapping in my cubicle.

HURRAY!!!  CONGRATS, MA and BABY C!!!!

DrTremendous

Yay for MA and baby C's successful arrival!!!

NorCal

So happy for MA and her DH! I can't wait to hear her birth story and see pics of that baby boy we've all been waiting for!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

SassySparky

Oh my gosh I can't wait to hear!!!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

athenaofamerica

Yay MA!!!!!!!!!

RLTW: So glad you got it figured out with the insurance!

Taylor: skating bonanza is figure skating class followed immediately by practice, so it's 3+ hours on skates! love it!

NC: Training is going well! I haven't gotten past half marathon mileage yet for the LRs so ask me again at the end of the month! LOL!

San Francisco Marathon (Worth the Hurt™), June 16

Napa Valley Inline Marathon, July 14