Womens Running

Thursday Thrills (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

ginnyb

I cannot imagine running a marathon with little training.  Heck I have been training for Halfs all year, but I would never attempt a marathon just on that training.  Hope she doesn't hurt herself....

I have no choice, glove weather is here!  Darn.

ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Anonymous Guest

Hey all, sitting at the airport waiting for a delayed flight. Probably won't get home until one am or so. The training was excellent, but I am exhausted.

I haven't run at all this week. Foot, which has been getting better, has been hurting. Not sure if it's from racing Saturday or from not being able to do all my stretching and stuff.

Carol, looking for a spring race? How about Glass City (Toledo)? It's supposed to be flat and fast, I'm doing the full and Lisa and Ginny are looking at the half.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Bikerchick1

Karen - I have heard about Glass City....I think I will check it out!  Hope you don't have to work tomorrow Sad

Tessa - As fun as it sounds to do the Leona Divide - not a good time of year for me to be across the country.  DD#2 is pregnant and due first of May...figure I better stick around Wink

After work run planned for tomorrow with RB's.  Planning on about 7 miles.  I have been pretty tired this week after coming back from vacation.  We really did dive alot, and I think all that nitrogen build up, etc., does take a toll.

Hi All!

Carol