Womens Running

Warmup Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 20 times)

Well not quite over 40 here but close.  Rather than go to gym yesterday I spent my time shoveling.  Heading there in a bit.

I've heard that Spring is on it's way.. somewhere in the Florida Keys. :-)

Lisa

Bikerchick1

Warmup Wednesday for sure 

Wohoo, we are seeing 20's & 30's....this is awesome....running after work with RB's....what to wear???  Haven't dressed for these temps in awhile!

Busy week, sorry no personals Sad   Hi to all!

Carol

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Tuesday I did the cardio/run workout before and after work. Since work opened late, I went back to bed. Three hours of needed sleep gave me all kinds of energy. I did another cardio workout after having to work only 3 hours.

Today is SDO. Off to doc visit, then dinner.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Ran 3 on TM last night, for a total of 7 yesterday.

3 miles plus upper body weights this morning.

Lisa and Carol - yeah for our Michigan weather today!!!!    Let's hope there is more to come!!

Judy - whoo hoo for the extra sleep!!

Howdy!

Group Power class this morning was packed.   Another foggy day here.

Smile

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

7.2. Hope it warms up for everyone. But if it does hope it doesn't then get too cold tonight. Nothing worse then stuff starting to melt and having ice the next morning as it re freezes.

Still dealing with drama. Only because a department sent out a newsletter and the content of one article is not correct and very confusing. Has huge impact on how we do stuff if people start doing what it says, and not in a good way. Clarification should be out today.

Carol ol nice to be in the north side if the teens, huh?

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Spring is here. You all can have it. We want some winter.

Crazy weekend, sorry, little chance to get online. DH has had a UTI since last Wednesday evening and developed diarrhea along with it. We wound up not giving him the antibiotics, he refused them and I didn't want to give him a couple of doses and then have him stop -- resistance is an issue and also I think they'd probably have given him worse GI problems. We're running through an awful lot of adult briefs and doing a great deal of laundry as it is.

I did manage to get out for two long runs on the 3 day weekend, though, 16.5 on Saturday and 23.2 on Monday. Much happier. Worked from home yesterday. Hospice nurse came, so did the social worker, we all agreed that he's going downhill but he's fighting it hard. And while he is a nasty cantankerous old man, they both said they'd seen worse. My sympathy is with the caregivers for anyone worse than DH.

Hope everyone is doing well, glad you came through the surgery all right, Damaris! Will try to get back later.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, ladies.  Still recovering from surgery, still not running. 

Hardly any pain, I have not needed ibuprofen for 3 days and never touched the narcotics.  Score!  I still wipe out quickly, so an outing with dad for lunch means a nap right after.  OH, well.  I need the rest, right?

Take care, everybody!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page