Fun Friday (Over 40) (Read 16 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. We are here to listen.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Ginny, I am so sorry about the falls! Many hugs being sent your way. Is it your writing hand wrist? Every single fall over my many years of running have been due to uneven pavement.

Wednesday I worked out with the cardio DVD again. Better day by day.

Insurance work is done.

I’m getting started on organizing the packing for the trip. We are going to upstate New York and Canada. A week away will help the depression a lot. It was cool to sleep last night and hard to get up this morning. Tomorrow I shall sleep in and then do yoga.

The hard thing about being this old is having the patience to wait longer for things to heal. Humph!

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Ginny-groan (but not as loudly as you I'm sure!) on the wrist!  I'm not sure that trails are in your future!  See how you feel.  We can always walk it and have a nice day in the woods keeping ultras company; this race doesn't have much that is technical like my other trail races. You should be healed by Sept 5, right? 

Karen-woohoo on working remote.  There are challenges to it for sure but being able to keep same job and live where you want makes them worth it!

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  SRD so Pilates tonight.

Ginny, hope the surgery goes well.

Karen, that is cool if she lets you telework so you can move already.

Judy, enjoy the trip to Canada!

Lisa, morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good Morning!!  Swam this morning.  Yay!  Just need to try and work in some core exercises.

May leave work at lunch today.  Just DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE!!!.  You know the feeling.

Judy--have a nice, relaxing trip.

Yay Karen!  I hope the telework thing works out.  Good to just put the truth out there.  Feel better??

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Anonymous Guest

At the airport. Ran 6 MP miles this morning in 52 degree weather. Will run 6 more in the heat of TX. At a much slower pace.

more later once I'm on a computer. I know Marjorie can whip out personals on a phone, but I kinda suck at it.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

good luck on the surgery Ginny.

Ha Karen. Typing on the phone is tough. But I get used to it.

Marjorie

Ginny-hope you're doing well.

Damaris-glad to hear the area is fairly safe.  she told me it's where all the murals are and the area she wanted to be in.  DD's work officially gave her the work remote offer, with a raise and a bonus and paying for internet and phone.  Told her that they'll match any offer she gets from a Miami place (within reason) too. She must be doing something right.  She's earned it though with working hard.

Did 20 minutes elliptical, 30 min on bike and 10 min on the stairclimber (ugh) this morning.

Lisa