Womens Running

HOTTIE THURSDAY, DIVAS (Read 17 times)

NorCal

Hi ladies!

OK, well I was going to complain about it being rainy here this morning, but then I read all about the storms that are hitting a lot of you, so I guess I'm grateful that all we have is a little rain! lol

Stay safe MA, RLTW, klmcd, etc! Sounds miserable!

GSD- Speed work with weights? You are INSANE! But AWESOME!!!

MA- Oh no, I'm sorry your friend had to cancel! Darn storm!!

RLTW- Hope you make it down to see your little niece!

Monk- Yay for getting DH's pay, that is nice! Also hope you find a good deal on a car!

Taylor- That is really ridiculous of the prof to put you in that situation! I agree with Sassy's response to her. How is your heel feeling?

Owr- I totally know what you mean about the DIVAs being the anomaly to most of society! Sometimes, posting here, I feel like I don't do near as much as some of the ladies, but then I talk to people in real life and I'm like Wow, I do a lot! lol

RR. 5 miles sometime today, probably this afternoon since it's supposed to stop raining. Also, will do abs and core today, since I didn't do them yesterday.

NRR. Finishing invoicing today. I had to reformat our invoices and finishing that project today, so I can print and mail. Nothing else going on....

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

SassySparky

OWR - ugh I abhor when people comment on my eating preferences. Yes, I actually like healthy food. GET OVER IT. Sometimes I feel like people are offended when others choose to eat a certain way, but I think a lot of it is insecurity that we're judging them

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

OWR - ugh I abhor when people comment on my eating preferences. Yes, I actually like healthy food. GET OVER IT. Sometimes I feel like people are offended when others choose to eat a certain way, but I think a lot of it is insecurity that we're judging them

That is definitely what it is.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

LucyBelle

Hey ladies! So, I have this mental block where I feel like I can't/shouldn't post unless I've got something exercise-related to report. That leads to me skipping posting for a few days at a time. I just feel so lame compared to most of you. Am I just being silly?

RR: Ran 2.5 miles last night with CRF. Running together might become our Wednesday evening tradition. Going to do 30 to 60 minutes of ST or yoga today.

NRR: Had a vet appointment for Lucy this morning, now doing laundry, followed by a meeting, and then picking up my sister's cat, which I am watching for her this weekend. I'll probably hit the grocery store too. We are supposed to get 8 to 14 inches of snow between tomorrow and Saturday so I will probably work from home tomorrow and won't want to go out unless I absolutely have to!

OK I'm going to try to do some personals, but posting from the ipad is such a pain!

LucyBelle

GSD: You run with a weight vest on?? That is TOTALLY bad ass.

MArunner: I have to admit I was lurking on the preggos thread and saw DH's comment to you about being lazy and making dinner. I'd have punched him in the family jewels! LOL. I'd probably punch CRF if he said that to me now and I'm not even pregnant!

RLTW: I totally support your decision to take a personal day to go meet your niece!

Monk: Hooray for getting DH's severance pay, but sorry it was less than you thought. Hope you find a car!

Meli: Boo to AF and a migraine. Enjoy lunch with C though!

Taylor: Ugh, what a stressful situation. I hope it all works out.

KLMC: I always feel like I can run more too, but EVERY time I build up my mileage quickly I get injured. So now I cut myself short. Better safe than sorry!

OWR: I tend to let comments like your coworker's go in one ear and out the other. Or I just laugh.

Lizo: Sorry yesterday was so frustrating. Enjoy the event with M tonight!

NC: Well rain is yucky in winter too! I'd rather have snow, actually.

Sorry if I missed anyone...