Womens Running

Final day Friday - Supermoms (Read 19 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- the spray *kinda* worked in the sense that he wouldn't cry hysterically and refuse to go in his room with the light off. But it didn't stop him from being annoying and yelling for me/fake crying every couple minutes until I threatened to baby gate him in his room.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Well, this morning's run was...interesting. My garmin took forever to connect and, even though I was only out there for a bit over half an hour, the weather cycled between big fluffy snow flakes, ice pellets and freezing drizzle multiple times. But it was pretty warm out, so there's that!

~~~~

zorbs - What is the great dumbell incident of 2011? Do I know this story? Ewww on the shitsplosion. Luck you for missing out on that one! I am planning my LR tomorrow morning because there is supposed to be a lull between storm phase one and phase two at that point.

mer - Well, who wouldn't sleep like an angel after 12 poops?  Hope your dad's birthday is good!

kant - I live pretty close to Newmarket. Definitely lots of hilly runs in this area! Yay for a solo daylight run today. Have you been doing lots of stroller running?

CA - I hope you have some strong drinks to go with the IKEA furniture assembling. Ooh, I want that new McMillan book!

becky - So sorry about your aunt. That is really sad. I hope she is comfortable. And ouch on the 80-year-old back! Hope the yoga helps.

spike - Ha ha ha at the potty peer pressure. It's totally true. S and my niece were fighting over who got to sit on the toilet a few days ago.

rg - Anytime you can break out the capris or shorts in the winter, it feels totally badass. I am jealous of your clear roads! I was clomping through piles of ice and slush at like 6+ min/km this morning! We also had a late wakeup, no nap yesterday.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15