Womens Running

Thursday Divas! (Read 12 times)

lizo_77

Post!

It's one more step to Friday!!

lizo_77

boo that! I just lost my post!

RR: ran last night - 3.1 with M. felt great. It was low 50s so layers and gloves. crazy huh? tonight I'm checking out the workout studio that my former personal trainer works at now.  Should be fun!

NRR: tons of meetings then home. trying to be semi productive now before the meetings start.

Later!

SassySparky

I do'nt know where to pooooooooost!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Im' not sure, either, Sassy. The FB thread is over freaking whelming.

POrun

Agreed on the FB thread... That and I can't go on FB at work at all... (unless I want to look like I'm sitting on my phone while I'm supposed to be working instead of coming here for 10 minutes)....

I like seeing more people, but definitely can't keep up with that on a phone...

MA runner girl

Anyone else unable to post in fb group now? lucy and I can't!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

LucyBelle

I tried to comment in the FB thread but it said I was blocked...however, what I was going to say there, was, we could have a daily thread on FB and on here if people prefer. I thought one of the benefits of FB would be you could just comment whenever you get a chance, because people tend to be on and off FB throughout the day, whereas on here if anyone posts in the afternoon, no one sees it, you know? People could even comment at night and people would see it. I guess it would be more of a chat thread? No worries about not being able to comment back to everyone, just post whatever!

outwestrunner

I just tried to comment and it never showed up. Hmm.