Womens Running

(Over 40) Finally Weekend (Read 18 times)

Happy December!  Anyone doing the streak this month?   I'm not a streaker (need my days off) but support others who do.  DH and I went for a nice walk followed by coffee and a cinnamon roll, to counteract the loss of any calories that might have been burned, haha.

I think Damaris and her DH are running today -- Space Coast I believe?   Hope it went well!

Lisa, bummer about the lingering hot spot but glad your PT is still working on solving it.  Hope your DH's surgery goes well.

LC, I've heard great things about Bayshore.  Sounds like a fun HM.  And popular!

Marjorie, glad your 10+ went well.

CrazySue, sometimes getting out of bed is the hardest part of a run!

Enjoy the day everyone.  I'm off to get some work done, boo.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Arimathea

Tessa

Lisa, happy birthday to DD! Good luck to DH with the shoulder surgery and to you dealing with him whilst he convalesces.

Karen, hope you can get a replacement sticker.

GatsbyBird, good luck with CIM, have you done it before?

No streaking here. I need a running bra and shoes at least!

6 this morning. WI was not good, 3.6 over goal, so I need to take off 1.6 this week. The homemade Oreos probably didn't help...

4 days off were nice. Back to work/radiation/class tomorrow.

Tessa, there are always lots of streakers at the Bay to Breakers in San Francisco but unfortunately it's never the people that you want to see streaking.   This will be our 4th year doing CIM, including the monsoon run last year.

Homemade Oreos?   Hmm, a weigh in sounds like a bad idea.

Back to the grind tomorrow!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR