Womens Running

Merry Monday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Bikerchick1

Marjorie - You aren't whining.  This sounds like it is so hard for all of you to watch!  Hard to believe he is paying for education for her granddaughter, and not doing anything for your brothers children.  Glad he is all right, and agreed, falling out of bed is not funny AT all.....glad he wasn't hurt.  great job on the miles for the year!!!

Carol

Karen, I track my runs using my garmin - figured out how to get the miles with it: 610... but that doesn't include anything at the gym (there were no entries for January or February: wonder why????  Could it have been the ice/snow and my paranoia over getting hurt and not going to Philmont.  I've actually gone to just writing everything down in a notebook.  It works for both the gym and outside (still use my garmin for distance and stats).    So glad that the PF is healing - great job with the long runs.  And nice that DH is now a biker, sailor, and runner Smile

Carol, let me know if you decide to do the race at Pinckney.  Would you do the half or full?  Full is on Sunday.  Half on Saturday.  Thanks - I've already started crying.  Saying good-bye is going to be really hard.

Marjorie, you're not whining.  I'm so sorry about the change in your dad and the issues with his new wife.  Very sad that he is essentially disengaging from his own family.  Sad  And falling out of bed is definitely not funny.  Glad he is ok.

Susan

Arimathea

Tessa

Marjorie, you are right to be concerned. Falls are NOT funny. They can be very serious.

And i think he should have picked out something for each of the grandkids even if it was gift certificates to Barnes & Noble or Target...but honestly how difficult is it to buy something for kids?

Susan/runnersmom, if you want to email your Excel I can try to convert it to sortable/changeable data. I use an Excel spreadsheet and enter everything in that. The same spreadsheet has been going for 10 years -- new sheet every year -- it is invaluable.