Womens Running

Frazzled Friday (Over 40) (Read 16 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Total change of schedule. It will all work out. (My infamous answer to all problems)Big grin

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

USDO yesterday due to car repairs. I hope to do a regular track run with Fast Buddy, then aerobic grocery shop. Big grin

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

So day 1 of working 8-4 instead of 9-5 is a huge success. Parked three levels lower in the train station parking lot and the train was only half full - even the people getting on at the busiest stops along the way all got seats! Everything went so easily that I had time to stop for coffee and still got in 15 minutes early.

I'm planning on running an easy 3 after work. 8K race tomorrow.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  big trial yesterday and it took a lot of time to finish, drive back, and work.  So, busy day!  Kickboxing tonight.

Judy, hope the car gets repaired.

Karen, I love getting to work early and leaving early is even better.  Enjoy the new schedule.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

TGIF!

I was so wiped out from last night I slept in this morning.  Ran 8.8 with Randy--wow was he in speedy mode!  Came home and made Reese's blondies, double recipe of cornbread for camping trip this weekend and potato salad for church.  Got up early this morning and made kumquat muffins.  Leaving work at noon to pack.

Judy--I hope your car is fixed soon.  Aerobic grocery shop!  Cool

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Major stomach issues. What I get for eating something I shouldn't. So didn't run. It is fine now but I wasn't chancing it.

Karen sounds like change in schedule is a good thing.

Marjorie

camille2

Just a heads up .  Discount mags.com is doing a 4.99 special today only for running times.  Code is slickdeals.

see beginners group on ra if this ph msg is screwed up.

the editor is answering ?'s this week on RW. I read some this a.m and I'm impressed.

have a good day!

ajdx5

Hi Girls - just checking in - have been meaning to reply for days - but it's been nuts here - more on that later - in the mean time - think good thoughts for me, please.  :-)

Arimathea

Tessa

Amy, thinking of you. What I said on runango -- don't compare yourself to people younger and with less complicated lives. Hope your groin pull is OK.

Karen, starting earlier is MUCH easier for things like parking. Glad it worked out.

Susan, nice to have a sppedy run with Randy! Reese's blondies? Yum, I want!

Judy, hope you got your Fast Buddy run in.

Camille, there is Dial A Ride for seniors but they have to be independently ambulatory, just not able to walk to the bus stop. DH can't get on & off by himself, he doesn't have the strength to push his own wheelchair. And I doubt he'd remember where he was going. He needs a caregiver.

I hope your brother gets a dose of reality.

Marjorie, sorry you are having stomach issues.

Damaris, glad the trial is finished!

4 this morning before taking DH to radiation, 6.81 this afternoon at the gym. I feel less stressed.

Back to work...

Hi all! Just been working non stop.  Ran on Wednesday and today too at 95% body weight.

Knee feeling pretty good. Still some swelling but no point specific pain and mobility is pretty good.

Have fun racers!

amy-not sure what's wrong but have ya in my thoughts.

Lisa