Womens Running

Wednesday Has Arrived (Over 40) (Read 20 times)

Bikerchick1

Judy - Hope your work was cancelled today!

Ginny - Hope you enjoyed your cancelled work today!

LCruns - Nice job on the 5 on the TM...you will be ready to run,run,run, when you can finally run outside!

Canille - Glad the elliptical does not bother your hip!

Karen - You have really been riding quite a bit!  ? for ya, how do you/or do you - fit that in to Hansen's training?  Glad things worked out ok with DH.

Tessa - You showed more restraint then I think I would have, afraid the skillet would have been flying too!  Glad you are able to get your runs in!

Crazysue - Love the knitted skirt!!!  Great job!

Damarias - New bike?  Is biking new for you....guess I don't remember you talking about it before.

Marjorie - Safe travels!

3 last night on TM with my new shoes - got some Brooks Pure Flow 2.  Think I like them.  Out for 5 today in the snow...was not the most fun runs for the first 4 1/2 miles LOL...thought the rail trail would be cleared....nope, trudged through a few inches of new snow.  But the sun was out, with clear blue sky...beautiful!

Carol

Arimathea

Tessa

Carol, one of the guys on the WW marathons board said that if he said that to his wife his next post would have been from the ER as they tried to fix the skillet-shaped dent in his head.

Marjorie, federal jury duty -- ayy. How'd you get so lucky? Did you tell them you travel a lot for work? Our area pulls from as far as Santa Barbara -- 100 miles up coast and nearly 3 hours drive time in the morning and evening with traffic.

Karen, glad his ticket was dismissed.

So Judy, was work cancelled?

Ginny, hope you enjoyed your snow day. How many does this make?

Damaris, 'fraid you are right -- men do not learn.

Feeling better after 7.19 of Yasso intervals on the TM. According to that I should be capable of a 4:17 this spring...

Anonymous Guest

Carol, after committing to riding my bike twice a week at least, I realized I couldn't do that and Hanson's and work full time. So I decided to go with Pfitz 12/55. Last week and this week has three rest/xt days, then it drops down to two. It's kicking my butt, but so far I'm able to get it and my running workouts done. I have a pair of Pure Flows, but I haven't worn them much yet - I want to break them in slowly since they are a good bit different than my Ravennas, but so far I really like them.

Tessa, well then, I would like to see a 4:17 marathon from you. Because like the Yassos, I also think you are capable of it.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

Karen - glad DH made it okay this morning!  Great 11 miles.  I can not wait for 32 degrees LOL! **update, glad DH case was dismissed**

Marjorie - enjoy the rest day!

Sue - love the skirt! You are so cute

Damaris - you are anything but a lazyass!  But, the comment made me laugh!   Hope the bike arrived!

Tessa - I missed the story but I don't think your DH should criticize you at all, you are a saint taking care of him!  My work partner and I met with our most difficult client today, she is the most vile, mean spirited woman ever. She has some dementia but her step children report she has always been mean.  Any question we asked her was met with, "what do ya thing, I'm 84 years old, you think I can't do anything?? blah blah blah".  Then she told my partner to "get the hell out" while saying to me, "bye honey".  Ugh.  We decided next visit (in 3 months), we'll schedule at 4:00 on a Friday and go directly to the bar afterward.  LOL, what a glamorous life I lead.