Womens Running

WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 10 times)

SassySparky

Post!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

Morning ladies!
      RR: SRD, or a 'fun workout' as the plan says. That probably means some stretching tonight if I have time. I slept in - it was wonderful! Waking up after 6:00 is so nice after months of waking up at 5:20. 

RR2: I need to remember to come back here later in the day for personals!

NRR: So we're getting this big flea treatment for the house tomorrow which means we have to clean the entire house, wash all bedding, curtains, etc, and then Big D and Birdie have to be out of hte house for 4 hours tomorrow. I hope this is what finally gets rid of the fleas for good! I am so angry that Birdie got fleas at the kennel. We've been doing baths and treatments and constantly cleaning the house but she still has one or two at a time. Anyway ... that's taking up my evenings this week! Work is good and I'm actually getting a lot done this week so I hope some of it actually leads to good data!

lizo_77

hi ladies!

RR: nada yesterday. Didn't get home till almost 10 last night. It was a long day. today, planning on 3 or 4.

NRR:  hit the project deadline yesterday. of course it was hours past the deadline of 10 a.m., but we made it. today it's writing out a proposal for a different project and catching up on a couple of other projects. Then I have an eye appt this afternoon then I'm thinking it's home for a workout and being home for when M comes home. I wasn't there on Monday or Tuesday. He cooked on Monday and fended for himself yesterday. So I kind of want to do something special for tonight. Don't know what yet. Does that make me sappy? probably does. Smile

sassy: sorry that the fleas have hung on! that's nuts! good luck going for this final push to get rid of them for good!!

back later!

MA runner girl

Hi ladies!

RR: ran 3 super easy yesterday and my legs feel great! So I'm going to run today for my first back to back days since before PF.

NRR: c is saying "dada" over and over right now, it's so cute! We've been trying to associate it with DH but I'm not sure if he knows that, or just likes to say it Smile just work, laundry and getting a few things at the grocery store. I want to make black bean soup tonight. It's supposed to be a high in the 40s the next few days. Nooooo!

Gotta go! Have a great day ladies.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

Lizo - Haha that just makes you a newlywed, not sappy! Give it a few years ;-)

MA - so cute when babies start to make noises! That was one of the first sounds G made, too. He didn't associate it with anyone for awhile, but we always made sure to respond to it, so Dan would always respond in some way, or I'd show him a pic of Dan or something Smile And G chats up a storm now so it might have worked!