Womens Running

Tulips on Tuesday Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runnergirl9508

mer- hope the rest helps your hip feel better. Yeah, R usually sleeps until 6:10-6:30 most mornings. I'm up at 4:45, though! Glad that H STTN, hope his nose clears up soon. Sorry about the rough night with J- hope today is much better. Congrats on his pre-school! Ugh, men just don't get all that we do. I had to talk to DH once about letting me know if he was running late from work, etc. It's not that I'm nagging to know where he is every moment of the day, I just need a rough time frame so I know when to start dinner.

CA- hope your hip is ok and holds up for the run tonight. hip flexor maybe? so cute that M is into dinos right now. ha, sounds like O has the younger sib role down pat. Aw, I hope your dog is ok! I wish we had family closer by. I'm tempted to work her really hard on Thursday, though she mentioned something about black and blue ankles?!

becky- yikes- I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks after looking at autopsy pics. Have a good run tonight. Bummer on C not behaving at the end of the playdate. Lol, I rarely wear make-up. Mmm, mango black bean salad sounds delicious- i'll be right over.

spike- yikes- rough night with R, sorry to hear that. I hope today is a thousand times better. Nice job on the run- was that early this morning, or last night? I like nights that DH works late too and I can make whatever I like best for dinner. I hope that things work out as they're supposed to for your DH and his job/volunteering. It's stressful to be in that unknown area.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I can't imagine what shape G will be in after his Spartan race.  I staggered around Target this morning for an hour or so with B and wanted to run again tomorrow but I'm not sure about that.

mer - thanks for telling me about Leanne's post.  I heard what was in it.  My DH is never home when he says he will be.

becky - clinique stuff is good? I've never owned any.

CA - I used to get the 48 hr DOMS after ST, and this is totally new DOMS for running.  B likes dinosaurs, but DH bought him a realistic dinosaur poster for his room and B is scared of it, unless Dh takes him over to "talk" to the dinos every night before bed.

spike - amazingly I had no chafe and no blisters this time around. I often feel unsatisfied but change scares me more.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

I think I've Dr Googled myself into thinking our dog might have an ulcer, I guess they can take Pepcid, so will be trying that starting asap.  Sounds like it's pretty harmless for dogs to take, so no harm in trying.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- yesterday was chiropractor, the run is planned for after work today.

zorbs- I hate change in the large aspects of my life- family/job/etc, its terrifying. DH craves it, weirdo.   DH did a Tough Mudder in Whistler with his longest run being 7 miles, and the course was 13 miles on a ski mountain including running up the slope for the olympic long jump track. I think he was completely idle for 2-3 weeks afterwards.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Zorbs:  I've always liked their stuff but the face cleanser is too harsh so I am trying a new one.  I love their eye liner twisty pencils.

Mer:  LOL, if you were closer I would have to get you to hook me up.  I don't always wear makeup because no one ever sees me.  I am just the voice behind the phone Wink  Do wear mascara and tinted moisturizer though.

superspike113

Honorary Old

I have a friend who has been trying to get pregnant for well over a year and it hasn't happened for her. She posted a pic on FB today, and her face looks pregnant (I don't mean that in a mean way) she just kinda has "the glow." I'm dying to ask her, but she's really weird and private about certain things, and I can't really say "your face looks pregnant, are you?"

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - Are you close enough with her that you could PM/text/message her and just happen to ask how things are going?  Maybe start by telling her how good she looks in the pic she posted?!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - Are you close enough with her that you could PM/text/message her and just happen to ask how things are going?  Maybe start by telling her how good she looks in the pic she posted?!

I sent her a text asking her how things are going, saying we need to catch up. The funny thing is that I invited her out for sushi with a group of friends via FB messenger last week and she didn't respond, though I was able to see she saw it.  She needs to tell me if she's pregnant, I introduced her to her husband :P

runnergirl9508

spike- I know some women are scared to eat sushi while pg... Wink

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike- I know some women are scared to eat sushi while pg... Wink

The backstory on that, is that I spilled the beans to her about being pregnant with R because she invited me for sushi.