Womens Running

HALF WAY THERE, WEDNESDAY DIVAS! (Read 19 times)

melrunner

Hi girls late day for me. Rough morning. I woke up at 5am with Baxter then took him out in stroller at 6am since he was whining that relaxed him but then I was exhausted since I was up with him for a while and he's been waking up about twice in middle of the night. I got him the Bach relaxing drops and ended up buying other drops with camomile and valerian so those seem to work a little better. needless to say I went back to sleep instead of running..

TriR nothing today. I had a wonderful spin class last night and ST with My trainer.

NtriR volunteering tonight and lunch with C.

Wedding Related I'm having issues with our host hotel so I might use a different one. My dad is solving it today. host hotel doesnot let you make reservations with wedding code online. You have to call hotel or email them your CC number which is ridiculous.

I know of a lady that makes wedding veils at your taste, length and likes. I want it to be 120" long mantilla style. I found a design in pronovias so she's going to replicate something similar and she charges a fraction of the cost. The only thing is she wants you to buy lace and have it match your wedding dress. So I finally will have a veil soon!!

back on a second for personals.

melrunner

GSD I never use personal stuff in work email since I assume my work email could be seen by anyone. I would be upset too but I believe work stuff should always stay on work email since you never know who's looking Or monitoring. Good luck to DH with his Interview!

Sassy negotiate rug your landlord ad tell them you want to stay but cannot pay the 200.0 More. That amount is ridiculously high!!!

ma nothing yet?? I'm so ready for you!!

Lizo so glad Ms dad is doing better.

Lucy major vibes to you!

OWR how are you feeling?

Monk great job on your run yesterday!!!

m

monk717

Good morning!

ER: Hoping to try another run today, but not much time before DH has to go to an appointment, shoot. Was really hoping to get to the gym today but DH is also obsessing about cleaning the house and P is up, so I guess it just won't happen.

NER: Yesterday was... fun but also not so fun at times. We had a rough time on our day trip, but the museum part was actually really fun. It was nice to get out of the house. A is at daycare today and is going back to full time starting next week, so hopefully we can get into some kind of routine between that and my going back to work next week. Got the activity mat out for P today as he stayed awake after the morning feeding when he usually goes back to sleep. He loves it! I posted a pic on FB. He's getting fussy though, time to feed and hopefully he'll fall asleep after that.

NorCal

Morning DIVAs!

RR. Had a good 6 miler last night. Today, I'm doing yoga and core.

NRR. Not working today, but doing a LOT of work at home on our business stuff plus grocery shopping, Costco, etc.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

MArunner, I was totally telling RLTW last night that I was reallllllly tempted to text you to see if you were in labor, but that I was refraining because I knew you were probably getting tons of calls/texts and I didn't want to be annoying. Hahahahaha.

RunLikeTheWind23

MArunner, I was totally telling RLTW last night that I was reallllllly tempted to text you to see if you were in labor, but that I was refraining because I knew you were probably getting tons of calls/texts and I didn't want to be annoying. Hahahahaha.

HAHAH I forgot about this, Lucy! Smile