Womens Running

One week Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 18 times)

nolamama

CQTM

I love my balegas and I also have the White/Blue Sayonaras....I have worn them twice since August.  I did survive my room of sleeping children. There was one very restless little girl who was coughing and rolling around on her mat, and chatting a bit to herself...it made me nervous, but I got though it. Not so sure about the parents after me!

Erniegirl

zorbs - Sounds like things turned out fine with the Groupon but bummer about Milton RF's poor selection. I like the Newmarket RF and their staff seems way more knowledgeable than the RR staff.

rg - I find pant sizing so variable...S is still wearing 12-18 month size in some pairs and is in 2T in other pairs. Although, maybe she outgrew them all after drinking all the cream, ha ha. You are really making me want to make myself a pair of screw shoes this winter!

CA - Nice work on getting M back to bed. S has a terrible diaper rash now too, and I also think it's teething related. She always points to her bum and says "RASH!" really enthusiastically, which is kind of funny. Good timing on the time off so you can help your Mom. There's never a good time to get bronchitis but during moving/Christmas really sucks!

Mer - Sounds like H is sleeping pretty well! Glad you had a good talk with DH. I honestly think men are just not able to multitask as well.

Nola - Yup, this was S's first Santa visit this year. Last year she was very neutral about the experience. This year...she screamed bloody murder! Which made for a hilarious photo . I think it's kind of awesome that you got to supervise nap time like that....it always blows my mind when I hear about all these little kids actually sleeping in the name room at daycare. HOW DO THEY DO IT? Sometimes I can't even get my one kid to sleep alone in her own room!

Spike - Grr on the couch spitting. That open defiance is really frustrating! Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? This is going to sound totally nuts, but my mom kept waking up last year with eye pain and thinking she somehow hurt her eyeball in the night, much like you described. She went to an optometrist and was diagnosed with a dry eye condition that is exacerbated by ceiling fans. Crazy, right? But she got drops and stopped running her ceiling fan at night and it hasn't happened since.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ernie- have a ceiling fan, but its off. I have had problems with dry eyes from the fan on at night in the past so I don't have it running. It still hurts and feels like there is an abrasion. Sad

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07