Womens Running

Tottering Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 16 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- R is obsessed with hiking now. Now I know why my mom took us hiking so much as kids.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - boo on the poop! If I knew pooping would be a regular occurence, I'd make sure to carry TP on every run.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- I try to carry TP with me on any run over an hour as a token of good juju against the poomonster.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Mer- I don't know why babysitting is soo very expensive here. guess people will pay it. Ugh..Daycare cost is insane as well. We have no family here.  I can't go back to work during the week unless I am making more than $20... haha, maybe I'm in the wrong profession, maybe I should start babysitting.. YMCA pays half that, but I can work a couple hours and have childcare and get out of the house.  Weekends I can pick up hours at retail job, but it does take away time from DH....Welp, we knew what we were in for...

CA -Maybe squeeze something in on thursday? treadmill as a last resort? Hope DH feels better soon. Cute about liking mittens.

Spike- Yike on the PB... we havn't introduced PB to K yet.  I guess at some point we'll give him some and see what happens?  was there any indication prior that your son may be PB intolerant?

RG -Doh on the poop! no fun. Nature trails are the best. Have a fun afternoon!

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2

Erniegirl

zorbs - Too bad the sleep in didn't kill the hangover! Are the hardboiled eggs for the kale salad, or you just boil them to eat?

mer - Hope your co-worker doesn't back out on you! I think asking your students about the going babysitting rate is a good idea. I usually just end up asking the babysitter how much they want to get paid. They usually ask for $7.50 an hour, but I know the going rate varies like crazy from place to place.

e-rain - Hope you and DH can both fit in your track workouts! Ha ha, sounds like we both had silly kiddos in the middle of the night. I guess if you have to be woken up, it might as well be for something amusing! Holy smokes, $20 an hour for babysitters? That is pricey!

CA - The TM run sounds like a decent option since you'll be doing speed work to keep it interesting. I think you are wife of the year for cleaning the puke! He owes you a new marathon outfit for sure!

spike - Glad the PB exposure didn't cause a serious reaction! Fun about the new wok. I think you should make whatever you want and tell DH he's welcome to put ketchup on his plate.

rg - Oh no on all the pooping! I think the key is to start lugging toilet paper around, and then you'll probably never have to poop again  Have fun with your friend and her baby!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ernie - I've been making 5 spice soy marinated HB eggs as a snack to eat at piano.  I make them all on Monday and eat them throughout the week.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - I did an easy 8k at lunch, and while the trails were in pretty good shape, my energy wasn't 100% and the PM was striking, so I'll do the intervals thursday on the TM.

rG - yes I think I had a lot of PM stops when I was pgr also, and after when I was getting back into shape.  And still do apparently...

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

E_rainrun- I am allergic to all nuts. We had a bloodtest done on R when he was 9 mos old because he was very intolerant to dairy and would vomit and get super gassy if I ate it. Dairy came back negative, but his test results showed a 2/5 allergy for peanuts. The doctor said to try not to expose him and we will retest at age 3 (July). This was his first real exposure- he accidentally got a Reese's PB cup a couple months ago but DH thinks he got it away from R in time and he doesn't think he ingested any. R got pure unadulterated peanuts yesterday because his daycare lady is super wholesome and gives them Adam's Natural.   I bring SunButter for his use but R was being a brat and didn't wait for the prayer before they ate to finish and grabbed the wrong thing.

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- what is it with the Poomonster today? Stay away PM!