Womens Running

Time to Run Tuesday Supermoms (Read 23 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Bermy- I've been using the hell out of my Nesco food dehydrator lately. I made a ton of homemade GF beef jerky and will make another batch today/tomorrow. You can dry herbs and spices in it as well, make fruit leather, dried fruit, etc.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

Bermy- it's a radio flyer tricycle that my mom got him for his bday this year. He adores it!

Arm- wow,10 miles with the stroller?! You're my hero!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

armmama

eh - I ran the half last year but it was pouring rain so I didn't get to hear the country music bands like I had wanted to so I wouldn't mind doing it again!  DH and I were hoping to run the Boston Marathon with a charity that raises money for our daughter's disorder but we haven't heard from them about it, so if we don't get into that we will be shopping around for another spring marathon or at least a half marathon to raise money on our own.

rg - haha.  At least they were flat miles!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Ugh. No mall for me yet. DH's car was so gross!! They've been cleaning it for 2.5 hrs now. He owes me big time!!!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/