Womens Running

It's Finally Friday Supermoms (Read 22 times)

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Ladies!!

RR: Trying out running again. On Tuesday I was on the TM for 35 minutes and ran 9 of them, lol. Today I'm planning on a little more, but not much, and broken up.

TR: Crazy talking machine. I can't even count how many words she says now. It is crazy town. Backpack, diaper, mine, grandma, poop, pea, banana, etc! So fun and cute.

FR: Going out with friends for dinner, my Mom is here and will babysit. I really want to see The Counselor, but we won't have time if we want to be home at a decent hour.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Hey nola- glad you've been able to run some. Coming back from injury really sucks, I feel like a failure if I can't run 3 miles.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

running eh

nola - HI!!!  Glad you are able to run again and glad you are taking it easy in your return to the TM.  That is so great the DD is talking so much.  Have a great night tonight.  I have no idea what that movie is, but I say stay out late tonight!

BermyHorse

RR just finished track session of 8m with 5x1000m w/ 2.30 min active recoveries. Goal was 4.05s. Ran 4.02, 3.57, 3.54, 3.56, 3.55. Majorly pleased considering that's my second track workout in 3 days and I will be around 50mpw. 41 degrees suits me! My fave capris were falling down the whole time. Sad but glad. LR tomorrow.

NRR bra shopping and groceries for weekend. Need another warm jumper at least as I only have one.

TR had his 2 yo check up and they thought he was 3 from his height. DH is 6,6 and he looks like a mini dh. All was totally fine. She asked about him talking . He doesn't say much - nor does Dh - and she said it's usual in first/only kids as they can rely on non-verbal a lot. I can tell what he is thinking before he does it. Made sense. Nothing mentioned at all about speech therapy etc.

FR. Made homemade meatballs, sauce and quinoa pasta yesterday. Boys were in heaven. Probably eggs tonight.

nap strike here! Arrgghhhh......

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

running eh

bermy - WOW - everyday I am so impressed with your workouts, you'd think I'd get used to it by now.  How are your legs feeling with all those crazy fast miles?  Have fun shopping!  Sounds like you have a healthy big boy on your hands!  So glad you got a good report at the doctor.  Good luck with the nap strike!!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Bermy- sorry about the nap strike. R did that on Sunday and I was on my last nerve by bedtime!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

BermyHorse

Eh and spike - I am doing ok although trying not to watch the clock.

Eh - I really really liked the new pediatrician. She said to DS 'I have twins your age who would really like to play with you '. Think she was suggesting a play date or just trying to cheer DS up? I am useless at social cues sometimes.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

runnergirl9508

Bermy- killer workout today!! And you totally deserved all those new lulu clothes. Sorry about the nap strike, those days are HARD! And you described EXACTLY how R is- he understands everything we say, he just doesn't use too many words yet.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08