Womens Running

Are there Any Supermoms Out There? (Read 16 times)

runninmer

I fell off the planet during the summer, but now that we are back to school, I am around a little more.  Anyone want to do a daily here instead of FB (or in addition to FB)?

RR:  RD.  Hoping to get out for 10 tomorrow.

BR:  I love nursing in the morning because he is so warm and cuddly.  He is starting to not want to cuddle at night when I nurse to bed.  Makes me sad.  He is 11 months now!

TR:  He actually might be considered a kid!  Is a ball of energy and is starring that weird 3 year old full body movement thing.  He is crazy and funny.

NRR:  First week with kids.  I am exhausted.  Things in my room were very last minute this year which sucked.  However, it has forced me to change things up and I am happy with the changes I have had to make.  Still have to deal with b!tchy co-worker which sucks.

FR:  We are hosting a group of teachers from another district today so I am getting a sandwich from a local deli.  Yum.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

moxieluvah

Hi Mer! The first week of school is so tiring! A deli sandwich sounds awesome, I have had pb&j all week. how many weeks until the race?

-------

RR - RD, long run tomorrow, 10ish miles on the trails

KR - loves school, she goes 2 full days for 4 year old kindergarten, keeps asking when she can go back.

TR - mad that he doesn't get to go to school

FR - homemade pizza last night was yummy, subs tonight

runninmer

Hi Moxie - So glad to hear that A loves school.  We have our first day on Monday for J.  The race is Sept 20, so two running weekends.  I got some master advice (from marathonjen) and she recommended 10 this weekend and 8 the weekend before.  I am exhausted by 9pm and can barely keep my eyes open.  I sleep pretty soundly from 10-4:30 when I naturally wake up.  I wore "our shirt" on Tuesday and got a ton of compliments.  Smile

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46