Womens Running

Another arctic Monday - Supermoms (Read 17 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 11-12K of hills with Sam. Temp is -17C/-24C windchill. New route, hope we don't get lost.

RR#2 - DH said he wanted to try trail running last night. I wonder if he was drunk?

TR - spelling out words everywhere. Taking him tobogganing for the first time today.

FR - chicken rice, broccoli

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning!

RR:  5 after work on a TM.  I had a really good LR this weekend.  Unfortunately, this is going to be a slow running week because of everything I had going on.  Usually I don't schedule this much!

BR:  Very whiny and needy this weekend.  He didn't seem like himself.  Didn't sleep well either. DH suggested I put him to sleep in his car seat.  Pretty sure he freaked out when he woke up in there vs. his crib.  I am ready to be done with the car seat as an option.

TR:  Got to go plowing with DH yesterday.   He is in the inquisitive stage where everything is a question.  Gets annoying after a while.

NRR:  Overslept this morning.  DH woke me up at 5:55 and I leave at 6:35.  I made it.  Weather is sh!tty today so DH will be working through the night tonight.  Thank god for MIL being around.

NRR#2:  Sounds like the sh!t hit the fan with BIL and SIL yesterday.  SIL is sleeping around and BIL is talking with the girl that got him put away a few years back.  (Yeah...)  So, BIL moved out and hopefully he doesn't go back.  I feel bad for the kids (hers, two different dads) and my ILs because they take this so personally. When they married she was pushing 300lbs.  She had gastric bypass, lost around 175 and moved on.  Hoe.

FR:  We have horrible meals planned for the week.  I finally asked DH if we could look for a "real" meal to make!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

runnergirl9508

RR: a little over 7 miles this morning. It was 0 when I started and 1* when I finished. Awesome. No bootcamp this morning- 3 of the ladies were traveling for the long weekend, and the other one was sick.

TR: had fun with Grammie and papa this weekend- played well with them and was silly. Currently whining at my feet right now for god knows what reason.

NRR: ok weekend. IL's got here Fri afternoon. I was bored out of my mind yesterday. We did nothing but sit around the house all day. And the IL's are still here. I really don't care for having guests that stay into the start of the work week. It's hard to get back into the routine of everything while tripping over the two extra people in your house.

FR: told DH I'm not cooking tonight- burnt out after cooking 3 meals 3x's a day all weekend for the IL's. I even made them a huge pancake and egg breakfast after I ran this morning, before I showered. They devoured it all while I was showering.

Zorbs: have fun sledding with B today!

Mer: sorry about the bad sleep with H Sad  You don't get Presidents Day off? All the schools here are on mid-winter break this week.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

runninmer

zorbs - Have a fun day with B.  When does he start school?  I forget...thinking it is soon.

rg - Glad the guests are gone!  Maybe that is a perk to living close to your family that they don't visit like that!  Nope, we are at school today.  It was supposed to be a Professional Growth day so the kids would be off.  However, since we have used all of our snow days, by being here today, if we do have another school day, we won't have to extend the school year.  We end on a Friday this year, so extending it would mean changing graduation, etc.  I'd rather be with the kids than listening to some speaker anyway.  I have done enough Pro Grow this year for many to come.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - by horrible meals do you mean pizza several nights again?  B starts preschool this Friday.

rg - great that the ILs left.  I feel like that when my parents are here..totally stifled.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 6 miles yesterday, I'll do 3 and lift upper body today.

TR: Hit another kid at daycare before I even left *sigh*

FR: Baked chicken, much to DH's chagrin.

NRR: Off work today, going to work on some projects around the house.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- My DH always runs on the treadmill, I don't picture him ever being a trail runner lol.  Yay for B spelling!

Mer- Wow on your SIL!

RG- glad the in-laws left. I always buy sandwich stuff when the IL's come over, but last time MIL managed to eat like 3 lbs of turkey lunchmeat in like 2 days so that backfired.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

well, he kept saying he didn't like tobogganing because the toboggan we had sprayed snow in your face, but we made him go down with us, covering his face and he was willing to go again and again even though he said he didn't like it.

spike - I told G yesterday that he'd have to drive a bit to find a clear path and he was too lazy to do that and ran 4x2.25K loops in my neighbourhood.  We'd have to drive at least 10 min to find a trail. And find a sitter.  So it might happen when hell freezes over.

runnergirl9508

Mer- hope the professional growth day goes fast! And the BIL/SIL drama is just craaaazy.

spike- nice job on the 6 miles! oh no on R hitting Sad  Enjoy your day off from work today. Ha- I buy lunchmeat and do soups/sandwiches for lunches, but I still have to make everyone's effin' sandwich.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08