Womens Running

Veterans Day Monday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

Erniegirl

Gotta make this quick because S is nap striking today Angry

Decided to try 5k at "10 mile race pace if only I were in better shape" of 4:30/km this morning. Made it, but felt like I was going to puke and/or die. So, suffice to say my race pace on Sunday is going to be slower than that.

~~~~

eh - The crazy wind is probably why your run yesterday felt so hard! You have a busy day planned today. Hope you're able to get everything done!

stroller - Way to go on 30 mpw! S's wake ups this weekend were definitely because she has a cold, but she also goes through those random periods of waking up all the time for no apparent reason. Is H sleeping better yet?

CA - Lol, so cute about O loving that waffle!

Spike - Glad the talk with your dad went well! I love when a book leaves me feeling sad like that - if it sticks with you, you know it was a good book!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - I've just used recipes from books or online for regular slow cooker meals and popped everything in bags to freeze.

r-eh - it is a holiday, some workplaces work it and take an extra day at christmas but most people get it off. I think it's just because, MIL was gone for 6 weeks and just got back last week and wanted to have us over.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/