Womens Running

MOVING MONDAY DIVAS (Read 15 times)

SassySparky

Taylor - that's an awesome time, and think about all of the life changes you've undergone in the past few months (starting school, moving, trying to fit it all in!) during your marathon training program. Maybe rest up over the rest of the year and get used to school and try again in the spring! You totally have a BQ in you, I know it!

NC - ah, taper. I love it. I just started the first of two cutback weeks and I'm soooo excited to only run 4 days and have long runs of only 14 miles (Crazy that I say Only 14 miles).

OWR - you are going to rock this race. I know it. The first few weeks of a long training plan really are daunting though, so I totally get how you are feeling now. In about 6 weeks you will wonder what the heck you were thinking then later you will be so excited for the race.

Jewel - So excited for you! I hope you and DBF have lots of QT together this weekend in order to reconnect. I find that when Big D and I are not getting along it's because we are just on different wavelengths and some QT is the best thing for it!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

jewel - my MIL just ordered wine glass cookies! So you can see how they come out! And thanks!! Smile

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

outwestrunner

Sassy - Thanks for the vote of confidence! I do like that I will be running on different trails, and branching out more... something I need to do more of here anyway. Hopefully your Monday got better...sounds like a Monday all right.

SassySparky

Yeah MA I was totally thinking of ordering cookies from you for G's next Birthday Party, theme unknown!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

Yay sassy!! If he's still in truck stage, I have a truck cookie cutter! I can't wait to start planning c's 1st bday party!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16