Womens Running

TYPICAL TUESDAY DIVAS (Read 18 times)

L e e l a

Love the RR, jewel!  Sounds like you have a good perspective on it.  Focusing on a HM in the spring sounds great!

RR - Just finished my track workout for the week, a day early since I have an oncologist appt tomorrow morning.  It was 2x1000 at 7:25 pace (3 min. recovery), 2x800 at 7:15 pace (400 meter recovery), 2x1000 at 7:20 pace.  With w/u and c/d it was a total of 8 miles.  My legs felt really dead - anyone else's legs feel tired coming off a recovery week? Mine usually take a week to get back into the groove - strange.

NRR - DH is back to the UK for the week.  Miss him already.  B and I have a playdate this afternoon with one of her friends from school.  Should be fun!

NorCal

Morning girls!

Jewel- Back to work! Thanks for posting your RR, I loved it! You did great, and good perspective as far as not all races, especially marathons being PRs. Sorry you didn't get the race beer!

Sassy- Glad you're enjoy your morning with G. Hope his check up goes well. Fingers crossed that thing go well with your house buying!

Taylor- Glad your legs are feeling good enough to be running a bit!

Lizo- Nice job on fitting weights in this morning. I saw some pics this weekend of the snow in SD and thought of you. Glad you didn't get it!

MA- OH NO! So sorry you and C are sick! Did DH get it too? Hope you all feel better soon!

PO- Oh I hope you get an A so no final and an extra week off school!! good luck!

OWR- Nice run this morning!

Lucy- Sorry about the long PMS, hope it gets over soon. mmmmm chocolate chip cookies sound SO GOOD!

Meli- Wow this weekend's workouts are INTENSE!!! Can't even imagine! You're a rockstar. Hope Bubbles' appointment goes well. Does she seem to be feeling better?

Monk- Good job on the 6.5 miles this weekend! Night racing sounds tricky. Is it in the evening, or late at night? Sounds like your Oct is full of fun stuff! Does your Chiro do any soft tissue work, or just bone adjustments? Can you get in for a massage?

RR. 12 miles yesterday, track workout tonight. Gonna take it fairly easy tonight and do a shorter workout then normal: 1 mile warm up, 4x400, 2x800, 1 mile cool down. Normally I do 3 miles of intervals, but not the day after my long run!

NRR. Got a lot of stuff to do today on our water business and around the house! Nothing too exciting though.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

NC she's doing amazingly better! She's scarfing down hey food like if she has never eaten before and she's eating her original food. She is a lot more energetic and playful so she's almost recovered! Is your food poisoning gone?

LeeLa Have a great appt tomorrow.

OWR great job w your run enjoy your nights st home.

Monk happy early birthday to A! How's the potty training? I've done night races and they have all been hot but hey it's Florida! make sure you hydrate.

lucy i I cheated with the thank you cards and my mom did all the ones from back home! It's exhausting!!!!!!!