Womens Running

Flitting About on Friday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Weekend is coming. I need to go back to work just to recover from my weekends. 

Post as you wish.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Thursday I ran 35 minutes on the TM in our building. I had also done a lot of upper body work packing 10 big boxes for shipment that morning.

Today I will run, either at the track or the TM here at home. It got much colder here last night. Good sleeping weather though.

Happy runs, All!

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Judy - I see you Flitting about!  Enjoy your Friday and week-end!

Cindy - I'm sure busy times for you, end of school year is always fun!

Did Yogalates last night....ahhhh, feel good Smile   busy week-end coming up.  Am helping out at the packet pick-up tonight for our towns big "race week-end", am running in the 5k tomorow am (we have a team from work walking and running), then sunday am DH and I are going to be volunteering during the half/full marathon.  Whew.

Carol

Anonymous Guest

40 minute delay and counting. Problem with the plane. At least I don't have a connection or any morning plans other than driving two hours from the airport to my parents house.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

Soooo glad it is Friday

5.2 miles this morning, back to chilly temps.  Oh well, at least it isn't snowing or raining lol

Judy - I am looking forward to the weekend, too!!

Carol - Oh, I forgot about Great Lakes being this weekend.  Should be a good one for it.  I am still scarred from the first year when it was 85 at the start, yikes!!  Bayshore is next weekend, I do not feel prepared for it but oh well!!

Hi Karen, Lisa, Tessa, Carol, Camille, Linda, Sue, AnnieSusan, Ginny. Gatsby, Damaris......everyone!!

Quick check-in to say TGIF!

HI Judy.  I can't sleep in hot weather, much prefer colder temps.  Which is what we tend to get around here at night, fortunately.

Carol, happy running at your 5k tomorrow and thanks (on behalf of runners everywhere) for volunteering!

Karen, enjoy the weekend with your folks.  Hope there aren't any further delays.

Hi LC.  Anything fun on tap for the weekend!

Damaris, I saw that you'll be in Santa Cruz this weekend.  Spending any time in the Bay Area or is this just a fly-by for the marathon?  I'm running Bay to Breakers on Sunday so won't see you in SC.

Any other racers this weekend?  Hi to everyone!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 for me

they delivered the big pallet of mulch today. We paid for delivery versus all the trips to get it. Something for me to do this weekend

karen hope your flight left.

Carol ol yogalates just sounds funny to say....

Laura I saw some areas of Mi got snow....

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

Made it - only about an hour late. Just hung out with the parents all day, picked up my packet then had dinner with my brother and his fam and saw their new house (they just moved back to the hometown a month ago).

Weather looks great for the morning - upper forties, possibly low 50s by the finish. Legs feel pretty good - hope the rest of me holds up as well.

ginny, is Cleveland tomorrow or Sunday? Good luck!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

Home! Catching up on everything I have to do. I've been reading but haven't had much chance to post.

Good luck weekend runners!