Womens Running

wishfully warm weekend (over 40) (Read 17 times)

Ginny--hope you are feeling better.

Damaris--I would be SO MAD!!!!

Cindy---YAY!!!  Great time!!!!

Have a great Sunday!!

ginnyb

Congratulations Sue!!!  You must be so excited!  Excellent.   Really nice pic of you!  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Bikerchick1

Sue - Congrats on your AG placing!  Seriously tho, a little red ribbon, for a Biggest Loser race, I am surprised!

LCruns - Nice that you got outside today.  This slip-sliding running is really hard, IMHO.

Cindy - Great job on your race too!!!  That is a great time!

Ginny - That is awesome that they took your picture....it is inspiring!  Must be so fun to watch your DGD play BB.

Marjorie - Glad your speed is back!

Lisa - 2 of my RB and I are all signed up for Half at Pinckeny!  If you are up to it, I hope you can come run it!  I'm excited.

Did 6 miles today, and then we did some "hill" work.  It is really a bump in the road for most people, but it is all we have handy.  We thought we were pretty tough though 

Back from 16.3 with DH.  Still raining, yay.  The current storm is a "pineapple express" so it isn't particularly cold (although not particularly warm either, and doesn't bring to mind pineapples, at least not to me).  Laundry and other chores are on tap for the rest of the day.  Maybe watch a little of the Olympics, although I'm not particularly into it this year.

CrazySue, great race!  A PR and an AG award too!  Nice.

Cindy, looks like you had a great race too!  That's a speedy pace.  Congrats on the masters award!

Camille, sound like you're at least moving again so is the hip problem behind you?  Enjoy the show today!  I'd love to see it but tickets sold out so quickly when it came through town a few months ago.

GinnyB, I love that your neighbor posted a photo of you running out in the elements.  Dedication indeed!

Marjorie, good luck fighting the cold.

LC, how do you dress for 3 degrees?  Or 11 degrees for that matter?  Hopefully it wasn't windy.

MTA: Hi Carol!  Cross-posted

Enjoy the day, everyone!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

Wow, great racing Cindy and Susan!!

Ginny, way to be an inspiration (or "that crazy lady out in the snow again").

Camille, sounds like you're doing better.

Gatsby, yay for the rain. And nice long run.

15.5 miles for me today. I kept waiting for it to warm up like it was supposed to, then finally just went out around 11. It never did warm up, so I'm glad I got it done when I did. At least I got done before it started snowing.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel