Womens Running

Make it through Thursday - Supermoms (Read 18 times)

moxieluvah

spike - i love when toddlers say adult phrases like that, so cute! leftovers for us tonight too, I am not a huge fan of leftovers at all.

CA - so sorry. I truly believe that things happen for a reason and it will work out in the end.

RG - my kids love those carts too. i am so excited to finally run in normal winter temps and not always be freezing because it is below zero

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I like the car carts too, B keeps his legs contained and doesn't kick me in the gut when riding in one.

spike - last Saturday some guy didn't see Sam and I coming and let his rottie off leash and it accosted us.  Sam likes dogs but I was so freaked out.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

CA - Hope you are all packed up and enjoying the above zero weather by now!

mer - Yay on your friend's new baby! It was really nice of you to have pizza delivered. Ha, I am with rg - 7+ lbs is a big baby to me because S was only 6 lbs 3 oz

moxie - Enjoy your hot yoga! A friend was just telling me there is apparently a place not too far from here where you can drop in for $7 per class so maybe I will finally try it soon.

spike - R must sound so cute saying "oh goodness". S always say "oh dear" and it's super cute. Ha ha, I also read your FR as cheeseburgery cheeseburger and I thought 'YUM!' Cheeseburgery casserole sounds good too  

rg - We are at about the same temps here and as I finished my run, the sun was actually starting to feel warm. We might actually get out of this arctic freeze one day! I don't think I've ever seen a grocery store cart with a car on top. It sounds like a great idea though. They have car things at the mall but they are a mile long and completely ridiculous to maneuver.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15