Womens Running

Taking on Tuesday DIVAS (Read 14 times)

LucyBelle

Some late personals, if anyone's still around!

Sassy: Awww, that is so cute, but sad that G misses his daddy! I hope you can get your loan and that the govt shutdown doesn't affect that!

Lizo: 3D animating sounds pretty interesting! I hope you don't have to do any work at home today, though.

Monk: Yep, losing weight unfortunately probably means feeling "hungry" sometimes. (I often find it's not real hunger, but boredom, while sitting at my desk.) Although you could probably fill up on fruits/veggies without doing much damage!

Meli: I hope that your unemployment is just one door closing to allow another one to open. No honeymoon for us in the foreseeable future. We were hoping to take one over his winter break in January, but financially, it just doesn't seem possible. We might do Florida for a week if we can use a friend's beach house and if we can get at least one flight through rewards points, but we'll see. It's depressing thinking about not being to take a honeymoon before having kids. Cry

Outwest: LOL about Fay on the bed! Lucy would for sure be on the bed every day if she could jump that high! I have been cold at work lately, too.

NC: Sorry about the calf, I hope it's a fleeting thing. Sorry about billing, too. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea, either.

outwestrunner

Lucy - Well I know she's been sleeping on the bed AND the chair while I've been gone for work (traveling and into the office). I guess it's a consequence of not having to lock her up in her cage anymore. But I'd rather not have to lock her up in the cage. She just better stay off while I"m trying to sleep. She's slept up there twice already, and between her and the two cats, I had NO space.