Womens Running

Messed up Monday - Supermoms (Read 12 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR/ER - trail run of indeterminate length. 6-8K. Biking to my appointment later.

KR - more tantrums, this time because G moved the kitchen table to mop the floor and he did not like it. Has his year end recital tonight, I much prefer his to the "big kid" recital, as it's only 20 minutes long.

FR - BLT, veggie soup

NRR - appointment with social worker again. I don't want to go. I don't know why.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Kantkatchme

zorbs- I am impressed with your trail runnibg and bike riding!  I hope you feel better after you go to your appointment.  20" sounds like a tolerable length of time for a recital.

Rr-  40".  I'm enjoying running for time, it has helped me enjoy the run more.  Although I think I am getting slower. Ha! I guess it's time to add in some hills and speed work.

Br- all but 1 eye tooth are through.  Went to the market yesterday and she found some older gitold eating poPcicles, she watched them for a good 5".  covered herself in strawberry juice when we gave her one.

Removed her diaper after she pooped this morning! I hope I found all the turds. Barf!

Nrr- bike/ run to the beach.  But first I have to find the beach toys.  And check the water report, hopefully it's ok.

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- You are seriously going outside your comfort zone with the trail running and biking! Good for you! Good luck at your appt.

Kant- sounds like a fun summer day planned.

RR: SRD today, hoping to get in with the chiro too.

TR: took him to the pool for an hour last night. He was kinda scared of the water. Several friends were there so he mostly just walked around, but he was riding on his older friend Paxton's back and he dunked him and R freaked. When we went to leave the pool, R took off running and fell down, but he contorted his body into a rigid arch so he skinned his knee and the top of his nose. The friends we went to the pool with came back to our house afterwards and played for a while, Lilly is potty training and peed herself so she was running around in R's underwear after that.

FR: leftovers yesterday. Something with chicken today and I need to prep the chiles for chile verde pork tomorrow.

NRR: Lawn is planted, halleluja. Now DH is obsessed with the watering of the lawn.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Kantkatchme

Spike- I hope the chiro helps! It must be nice to finally have a lawn.  did you get sod or seed?

superspike113

Honorary Old

Kant- we hand seeded on Saturday morning, so its still just an ocean of dirt and are biting our nails that it will turn out!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07