Womens Running

Too much to do Thursday - Supermoms (Read 11 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - livefitrevolution.  I haven't run since Monday, but I have plans to run Fri/Sa/Su so it is what it is.  I have biked 4 days in a row and I REALLY have to take a break from it today to let my lady parts heal.

KR - last night, he came back downstairs after he was put to bed and told me he was scared of the dinosaurs on his wall poster.  So I had to go upstairs and talk to the dinosaurs on the poster and tell them to go away and stop bothering B.  Then B said, "the dinosaurs did not talk back to you." "well that's because they went away."

FR - thai takeout.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: SRD. Still trying to decide whether or not to run that race on Saturday, and if I do to run the 2 mile and actually race it, or do the 5 mile and have it be a fast LR. I PR'd the 5 mile last year in 44:11, and I am probably only in 48: xx  shape this year.

TR: Having an asthma flareup again. I had to pick him up early from daycare. I took him today but told her if he's still bad at lunch time I will take him to the clinic for oral steroids.  My mom watched him last night and I think she bored the poor kid to the point he asked me to put him to bed when I got home. I had asked her to do bathtime and jammies while I was gone and she did neither. *grumble*

FR: last night was bison green chili.  I'm so over this GD stomach issue. I keep having farts/burps/stomach pain/nausea on a daily basis.

NRR: DH working nights for 5 more days *sigh*. I really hope the contractor shows up today to do the rock removal so we can have the concrete curbing guy do his thing tomorrow and finish the rock in the flower beds on Saturday.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - oooh I would be so pissed if I expected to come home from work to find the kid bathed and in bed and having to do it myself.  I imagined your chili as green. "maybe you shouldn't eat that meat if it's green." haha

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

Zorbs- I used chile verde in it, thus the green. Yeah I was a little annoyed. Bookclub ran long and I didn't get home until 8:40 and R was still up (8 pm bedtime) and my mom was playing Angry Birds on my Roku. Granted, if Trudy babysat, Reid would probably still be up and would have been wound up to the max from playing, so yeah.  R has a big poster sized photo of the FD staff and he talks to his "friends" on the poster. What kind of bike do you have? I have a mountain bike and I never ride it, plus every time I do think about riding it, it has a flat.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

zorbs- you might have to invest in some padded bike shorts soon Wink I always felt "numb" after teaching an hr-long spin class, especially since it wasn't a regular part of my routine. I did a TON of standing climbs in class, to avoid being on that seat as much as possible.

spike- oh no- I hope R is feeling better today. poor kid. Ugh, sorry about the stomach issues. Do you think you might have gotten glutened again? I hope you can get things settled down soon. Do you take any probiotics? Hmm, I'd probably go with the 2-mile race, and add a few miles on for warm-up cool-down to get a decent length distance in for the day.

RR: 6.6 miles this morning. I felt amazing, and the rain last night cleared the humidity out of the air. Everything smelled so fresh!

TR: played tag and swung on the swings with the neighbor's 7yr old DD last night after dinner. They were adorable together. I felt like the redneck mom letting her kid run around barefoot and in just a t-shirt and pull-up, lol. But then the neighbor lady said, "I guess I should have at least put a bra on before we came out." Haha.

NRR: played at the park for about 2hrs this morning. There's a local small carnival that sets up at the park each year. It starts this afternoon and goes through Saturday. I told R that if it's not raining after his nap, we'll go back and ride the carousel and train kiddie rides. Other than that, just hanging out and cleaning a bit.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- been taking daily probiotics for 4 days and no help so far.

I'm about to drop some serious F bombs. Our yard is too rocky for the rock picking machine so we have to do it by hand and see if we can clean it up enough for him to try again. I called in my backup and I'm going to head home and pick rocks today.