Womens Running

Farty Friday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

Erniegirl

eh - Aw, bummer that you ended up with a full-blown cold! I was hoping you'd fight it off with the extra sleep. Yup, I'm going to the bachelorette party. It's tomorrow night.

mer - Hope you are able to get a haircut as well. Mmm, apple pie sounds delish, I hope I have time to bake one this weekend.

becky - Hope that hip flexor takes care of itself quickly. I first read your post as "DH's fat buddy" and wondering what his girth had to do with the baseball plans, lol.

CA - Oy, diaper cream sounds like it would be tough to get out of hair. Hope you can get all the kinks out for your LR tomorrow. Your distance is getting up there!

arm - Hope you can squeeze your 20 in between thunder storms. Good luck at your tennis game. Hopefully your bro and your dog both stay out of your booze Smile

spike - I always think it's funny when kids don't want to pee outside because it seems like they should consider it a totally fun thing to do. I guess it is confusing at first when it's not a toilet. I would love to be your personal chef. That or have my own cooking show. I probably need to work on my plating techniques, though, as I usually just throw everything on a plate.

zorbs - My go-to for salmon or trout is a smear of dijon mustard, a drizzle of maple syrup and some dill and then bake in the oven. Sometimes I'll try other things with it, but I always come back to this one as it's so yummy. I lol'd at "rectal repertoire"

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ernie- I'm no good at presentation either, but the flavor makes up for it Wink

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Spike - My thoughts exactly! Smile

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - yay for magical grandma powers! And yay for a massage! I'm doing 3 20's (or 2 and a 22 maybe)

cx2 - yay for your IT band feeling better! Mmm I love me some fast food tacos!

ernie - awesome that DH is taking S so you can run! Sounds like you have a great RP, anyone who brings beer over is awesome in my books.

r-eh - how's your knee feeling? booo cold!!!

mer - I went into labor both times after walking 5k+, maybe that'll do it for you too! YUM on the apple pie!

becky - booo to your hip flexor, want someone to give it a talking to?

RG - Saw your time for your first leg, amazing!! Have fun!!

arm - I hope you can get your long run in! Our leaves are falling here, but it's not as spectacular as out east. LOL on taking inventory of the booze for your brother, we'd do the same with mine!

spike - eeek on the peemergency! M can hold hers for.ev.er luckily. That soup sounds amazing! Recipe?

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/