Womens Running

Weary Wednesday Supermoms (Read 14 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

zorbs- blech, I hate coconut in all of its incarnations.

my mom used to do meat/potato/carrot curry (heavy on the potatoes) and just curry powder plus a bit of water.

mer - PB vs PR is a canadian/american thing, so I use PB when speaking to Canadians.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

RG:  I would totally take that for mother's day.  I think some of my stomach issues are due to lack of sleep.

Zorbs:  Way to get out there today.  I would still be dead to the world.  Boo on the newsletter.   I had to laugh because C's friend is moving in so she can play with his legos

CA:  Hooray for no dog puke!

Mer:  Yes!  C loves busy days.  They keep me sane.

Spike:  C loves to throw that out there, that I am not his best friend when I make him mind.  He was replacing most sounds with "f" which was not normal.  Now we are down to s blends and l.  Apparently it is common for the l sound not to emerge until 5 so he wasn't behind until now that he is 5.

runnergirl9508

zorbs- how'd the run/walk feel today? bummer on the picture not being chosen for the paper- that would have been sweet. Yay for B doing so well at the Dr. Ooooh, I like the hotel idea for your bday.

Ernie- it was right at freezing this morning here too, a bit of frost on the grass. Aw, I love watching R make friends at the park too. It's super cute. R's favorite thing to joke about now is poop. Bummer on DH's OT this weekend!

CA- glad your hip was well-behaved on the run. aww, nice to get the hug and kiss before bed! hope the errands go well today. yay for the dog not getting sick! ha, I "sleep in" until 6am on the weekends, and that feels like a luxury to me. lol.

Mer- have fun at spin class. aww, hope H's separation anxiety phase doesn't last long. R sleeps like a log through thunderstorms too. Ugh, those artifacts sound like busy work. Yay for filing in the summertime plans. I have a feeling ours will be pretty low key. We are planning to do a few fun things with R before the baby arrives.

becky- hahaha on C having a new roomie Wink  Ugh, hope the pukey feeling doesn't last all day- no fun! My stomach is always a mess when I don't get enough sleep. Yay for last month of speech therapy. Enjoy your black bean salad.

spike- ha, I like the marshmallow bribe. I think toddlers are bipolar little creatures- they like you/something one minute, then act like it's the worst thing in the world the next. Yeah, a trip to Hawaii would have been nice, for sure! We are going to the IL's this weekend, and I think I'm going to tell DH that I want to be able to sleep in, or at least stay in bed, on Sunday morning, so he can get up with R.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Erniegirl

CA - Is 16k the longest midweek run in your plan? I know, planting is going to be so delayed this year! I was talking to some farmers and they said asparagus is usually coming up by now and there are no signs of it yet.

mer - Breakfast on the farm sounds like fun. I agree, keeping busy and getting out of the house are key to everyone's sanity!

zorbs - Aw, bummer on your picture not getting in there! Your picture tells a great story. I think the first burger you had sounds better, too. The poutine burger just sounds like too much slop and, yeah, it wouldn't go well with lettuce.

becky - Did you feel better once you woke up again? I sometimes feel nauseated when I haven't had enough sleep too.

spike - Ha, I like your response to R! S also like to look for poop outside, and there is a lot of bunny poop around now so she is in her glory. The problem with the parties is that there are two in town, one in the morning and one in the afternoon that are easy to get to, spaced out nicely and I want to go to them and see my friends. But in the middle is my stepmother's birthday lunch, which is an hour away and it is not going to be fun to wrangle S in a buffet restaurant, but I guess I can't really get out of that one.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Ernie - I guess technically last week we did our longest mid week run at almost 17k in our 10x800's, but 16 is our longest designated MLR Wink

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/