Womens Running

Tis the season weekend (over 40) (Read 21 times)

LC Runs

Lisa - glad you had safe travels - happy early birthday to your DD!!

Marjorie - nice 11.2!  We ended up getting outside lights up and inside is decorated.  Still need to get a tree but I think we'll do that next weekend so kids can decorate.

Susan - Awesome job on the November challenge!  This is definitely the longest run streak I've done; ironically, my overall mileage is lower than normal.  You have to do at least one mile daily; so I find it mentally doable.  Especially this time of year, I don't mind hopping on the TM for a few minutes when I otherwise would have taken a rest day.

Tessa - You crack me up re; the Bada$$ comment!  And, I hate when there's not an open bathroom when I need it!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Tessa yes they will stay lit for about 6 hours. We face East so they got loads of light to charge them.

Did  my candy crafting today. The candy tray is the coolest. Melted starlight mints. 350 degree oven 8 to 10 min. Put in parchment paper in desired shape. A rimmed pand is best but not needed. When cool lift out of own and use as a serving tray.

Pics of my candy crafting .  Candy tray, almond M&Ms with cut in half Mike and Ike's, Peanut putter cup reindeer with antlers made out of tootsie rolls MandM nose , sugar eyes and fruit roll up for scarf, trees made out of peanut butter cups and Hershey kiss, Christmas mice made dipped merichino Cherie and Hershey kisses ears out of sliced almonds. Sat the mice on coconut Oreos

Marjorie