Womens Running

Snow Storm Thursday (Over 40) (Read 21 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Big snowstorm starting.   You would think it was January.    Off to work.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

My total running has been 21+ years. That was 4,374.89 running hours.

I kind of *sneaked* into cross training so I don’t have a definite date that I started.

2013 running was 179.75 hours

2013 cross training was 208.16 hours

Total exercise for 2013 was 387.91 hours

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Good Morning Everyone

4 TM miles - same old, same old

Judy - I'm back to work today, too.  **sigh**  Good news is, no travel again until next week.  Hopefully it was a quiet week with my clients and no major drama to come back to lol

SugarLand

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We had a wonderful New Year Eve - dinner and movie - 

Lisa we also saw The Wolf of Wall Street - great acting we laughed until we cried when he was trying to get down the stairs and in his car

Ran Kingwood Half Marathon New Year's Day - It is such a great way to start the New Year

Back to work today  - still very quite at the office so I get to play on the internet

My new washer and dryer gets delivered today!!! I know its strange to be so excited but I just love new gadgets big and small

Everyone have a blessed day

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Raining like crazy here.

I am getting ready to run here in a few.

Tessa I agree, 2013 had a lot for all of us!

Lisa yes, like the straw that broke the camels back.

Be safe in all that snow.

Judy nice numbers!

Sugarland  I get excited for new appliances too.

Marjorie

Happy New Year!  I visited my folks the past week, then came home sick.  Sad  I think I am allergic to the air freshener and didn't see it in the truck till I was almost home.  I am a sneezy mess.

I did make it to spin class yesterday.  Felt crappy this morning and reset the alarm to sleep in......

Hope y'all had a great Christmas!

Arimathea

Tessa

Hi Susan! I was wondering where you were. Hope the trip went well other than the air freshener problem. (Who needs air freshener if they're driving alone? Take off your shoes, eat onion rings, let it rip...no worries.)

Yay for new appliances!

Damaris, how do you feed a cat as much as possible? Mine are finicky beasts. Ed is skinny and we try to get her to eat more, Fernanda is a feline vacuum but unfortunately throws up if she eats too much or too fast.

5 this morning with running neighbour. Got back late so I skidded through the shower as quickly as possible and ran for the bus.

At work. Going to the gym at lunch.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1 for me   Two days in the double digits in a row. Yay.

Marjorie

Bikerchick1

Judy - Great job on your hours logged of exercise!!!  Snow looks bad down your way.  Be safe.

LCruns - I think my RB is going to sign up for Charlevoix marathon!  Since I am banned from running for a little "recovery" time I had some time on my hands yesterday and signed up for Bayshore Full   I thought it was full, one of my Tri-buddies posted she signed up for it as her first marathon, and the next thing I knew I had the credit card out, website up, and it was a done deal....  HOpe your first day back at work was quiet.

Sugarland - Congrats on the Half!  A great way to start the year!

Marjorie - Glad you were able to get 2 days of double digits!!!

Crazysue - Yikes on being allergic to the air freshner!  Hope you are feeling better.

Tessa - Glad you had run with RN, and going to the gym too!   That will help the stress!

Did Elliptical tonight, and some weights/planks/stretching....funny how bad you want to run, when you can't....boo.

Carol

SugarLand

Does anyone know how to add a photo from the iPhone ?

thanks

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sugarland. You have to go to tinypics.com or similar. Download the pic then come here use the pic icon by the smiley face and paste in the URL you get from that page.

Marjorie

Snow snow more snow. Shoveled then worked out at office gym before work. (though 40 mph speed goin I work was bad. Coming home was happy to hit 30 on freeway where typically going 75). Did my PT stuff for work out. Will cardio tomorrow- likely will also include shoveling at 5am again. Joy.

At at least it's not November.

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Hi Susan! I was wondering where you were. Hope the trip went well other than the air freshener problem. (Who needs air freshener if they're driving alone? Take off your shoes, eat onion rings, let it rip...no worries.)

Yay for new appliances!

Damaris, how do you feed a cat as much as possible? Mine are finicky beasts. Ed is skinny and we try to get her to eat more, Fernanda is a feline vacuum but unfortunately throws up if she eats too much or too fast.

5 this morning with running neighbour. Got back late so I skidded through the shower as quickly as possible and ran for the bus.

At work. Going to the gym at lunch.

Oh, I'm force feeding.  There is no way she is eating anything I put out.  Finicky and ill is not a good combination!

Hi, ladies.  Sorry for being late again!  Busy at work, then the run, then feeding, I'm tired!  I did 8 miles though.

Have a great night!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page