Womens Running

Wednesday, Here I Am Again (Over 40) (Read 14 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Smile

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Tuesay I did 35 minutes running on the track, then 30 minutes cardio DVD when I got home. Sneaking a few moves in at regular times of day (PF stretch, etc. before I get out of bed and yoga moves right after cardio) seems to get them in without taking a whole chunk of time. I go to bed at 9pm since I get up at 5am. Sometimes I just need time to myself. There is never enough of that. I’ll bet you all have the same problem and more so since you have spouses and families.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Good Morning!  Back is still sore, took another day off.  Chiro again this afternoon.  Sigh.  It is better than Monday, so that is progress.  I don't have a race until 11/30 (HM) so a few days off won't hurt me.

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous Guest

I woke up hearing raindrops and lazy me decided on another hour of sleep instead of cold, rainy run. I need to get better at the a.m. workouts!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Urd for me. I seemed to have a si tweak /glut medius inflamed. So self graston has been it for me today. Sigh.

Marjorie

Hi ladies!  Really unmotivated at work so I'm procrastinating....  Took an unscheduled rest day yesterday because my knee was feeling wonky but I might try to do a few miles after work today since it seems okay now.

Judy, I'm with you about making sure we find time for ourselves.

CrazySue, sorry the back is still bugging you.  Hopefully the chiro gives you some relief.

Karen, one day sleeping in does not make you lazy (but don't let it happen again, haha).  It's so hard to get out the door when it's raining, and our rainy season is just around the corner...

Hope everyone is having a great day.   MTA Hi Marjorie, cross posted.  Hope the glute pain goes away pronto!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

runlikeagirl18

Hi ladies-

I got out for 7 miles this morning. It was good from the perspective that my shins didn't hurt, but bad from the perspective that I felt like crap for the first 3 miles. At least I loosened up some for the second half of the run. Tomorrow's run should be interesting - it's supposed to be 20 degrees colder than it was this morning.

Waves to everyone; I have to go get kids ready for choir practice.

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

camille2

I'm at my moms again. I got out for a quick couple miles.

Cool and windy-should have brouget capris and long sleeves. : ) big change in a couple days.

margorie and sue, bummer on the injuries. Fast healing.

hi to every one else!  I just have my phone so personals will have to wait.

LC Runs

Hey Ladies!

Late check in from me - skipped this morning's workout for an after work run (4 miles) with my work buddy Becky - she's doing really well.  My goal is to get her past the 4 mile mark Smile

First run of the season in....snow ugh (well, more like sleet but it was white).  I am not ready but I guess Mother Nature doesn't care lol

Hi Judy - I must have time to myself or I start to get really cranky!

Sue - feel better

Karen - I hate this time of year, so hard to get out of bed...give yourself some time to adjust to your new schedule.  How's the job so far?

Marjorie - sorry about the leg/butt issue.  Hope it resolves soon

Gatsby - hope the knee felt okay today on your run

Hey Cindy - nice 7, sorry it wasn't the greatest run, but the next one will be better!

Camille - I already miss my summer gear *sigh*