Womens Running

IT'S ONLY TUESDAY DIVAS! (Read 17 times)

melrunner

PO so excited you are looking at plane tickets!!!!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!! So 100 classes/ how many ClasSes per week?? Good Luck with your surgery next week. Is it outpatient?? I've been XT more then running. I miss seeing you around here!! hows the new job??

Lucy glad you got some medicine and are on your way to feeling better. Are you working or off?

Taylor Iove chinatown!!! Have a great pool run!

OWR it was Cs idea as he wants to lose weight before the wedding and to run faster. I'm fine with what I eat since I know I can shed a few lbs before the wedding by ST more Which I've been doing. The juices are actually really good and they give you so much energy!

Lizo good luck with your project dear..

outwestrunner

Lucy - Hopefully those abx kick in shortly. Ear infections are not fun, as I"m sure you know.

Mel - Fingers crossed you can go to your grandmother's funeral. Sorry to hear of her passing, but it sounds like she lived a long life.

NorCal

Morning ladies! It is just like Monday to me, as I work Tues-Sat. Sad

RR. 6-7 with RP tonight, Probably in the rain, wind and possibly thunder... yay...

NRR. It went from 70 and sunny on Sunday to cold and raining today! It it supposed to even snow on the tops of some mountains, but we'll see if that actually happens. I'm working from home today on business stuff and then going to work this afternoon. Feeling like I need another cup of coffee...

Sassy- That must be really hard to take care of G alone and get everything done! Good luck this week. Hope your presentation goes well!

PO- That's great you're volunteering. I have done that before, when I've been unable to run and it really helps you feel connected to the sport even if you can't participate. Good luck with your master's classes!!

Monk- WOW that's a LOT of freezer meals!!! You will be so thankful, I'm sure, when you come home with P and don't have to worry about food!

OWR- That's super cute about Fay trying to play! Louie did that to be yesterday while I was doing yoga, he laid down at the top of my yoga mat and every time I'd do upward dog, he'd lick my face. Then rolled over on his back and wanted a belly rub, so of course I had to stop and do that for a bit.

Lizo- Sounds like a rough week, hang in there!

Meli- Once our juicer gets here, I'm totally going to do a detox cleanse! So many yummy options too!

Taylor- Sounds like a nice date night!!

Lucy- Ouch, ear and sinus infection!? That's really rough! i'm glad you went to the doc though.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

MA runner girl

Hi ladies, I just realized I never posted this morning... crazy morning it has been!!!

Meli - HUGS. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. You are right, she lived a very full life! May she rest in peace.

PO - Hugs to you too. I will be thinking about you and I hope your surgery goes smoothly.

RR: 3 miles tonight. Should have heard the noise my coworkers made today when I said I was still running... LOL (someone asked how long I ran until)

NRR: I finally got my maternity leave all set up for work this morning. I'm kinda disappointed because I thought I had 6 weeks paid, plus 2 weeks of my PTO, but apparently you have to use one week PTO before you can get STD, so it's really only 5 weeks... REALLY tricky the way they word it... I am planning on taking some FMLA after anyways to make it 3 months, but that's one more week I won't get paid! I had my work shower this morning. Got the carseat, yay!! It was the last big thing we still needed. Also got some diapers/wipes and a bunch more clothes and toys. Feeling very lucky as we haven't had to spend much on anything! I did order our monitors and changing pad for the dresser last night... but they were both on clearance so I paid 36 instead of 86!! Love a good deal. And then we had a gift card so I really paid $11. Sweet!

Sorry that was all PGR... not much else these days!! Smile

Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

NorCal

Meli- I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you're able to travel for her funeral.

PRs: 

DrTremendous

RR:  Got in a nice 3-ish mile run yesterday morning; planning on either heading to the gym with DH tonight or walking dogs/doing a little yoga

NRR:  DH and I have been doing a lot of planning for the anticipated arrival of our baby girl in June.  Picked out nursery colors this weekend, but most importantly, we're gearing up for our babymoon!  We leave on Friday for Breckenridge, then on Tuesday will fly to Park City, UT and stay there until Sunday for a total of 10 days.  I can't remember the last time we took such a long vacation, it's going to be great and we get to spend time with old and new friends.  Excited!

sassy - good luck being a single mom for the week, too bad it falls during a busy week at work, I know what those can be like in the lab.

PO - good luck with your classes!

outwest - omg, my dogs do the same things, but especially when I trying to do yoga, doesn't make for a very zen experience Wink

lucy - glad to you went to the dr., here's to a quick recovery now!

meli - I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother and i hope you are able to travel to be with your family during this time ((hugs))

GlassHalfFull from RWOL, new screen name inspired by screen name generator and Dr. Horrible Smile

LucyBelle

Meli: ((Hugs)) Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but I really, REALLY hope you get to travel for the funeral.

MArunner: I was so wondering where you were this morning? Of course I jumped to the cliche "Did she got into labor?" Nice score on the baby deals!

POrun: Good luck with the masters! Very exciting.

NC: I am working from home. I use the term working very loosely. There are lots of negatives to my job, but one very big positive is how flexible and accommodating it is.

Lizo: Squats, lunges, bridges (hip raises), and leg raises for the butt!

NorCal

DrT- Sounds like a FABULOUS vacation!!!! What colors did you pick for the nursery? Also, from yesterday, yes Big Sur is HILLY, so I have been doing a lot of hilly runs! My knees have both been GOOD this training plan, so far. I did have a calf strain, but that has healed.

Lucy- Well, I did just spend 2 hours catching up on some hulu shows... but now I'm really "working"! Working from home can be really challenging for me... I'm easily distracted (Louie, laundry, dishes, internet, eating, etc!).

PRs: 

LucyBelle

I just noticed so many typos in my  posts...I blame my fuzzy brain.

lizo_77

thanks for all the butt ideas ladies!! will start trying them all!

NorCal

lizo- Be careful not to do too many butt exercises all at once! I did that last week and was sore for like 3 days! haha.

PRs: 

MA runner girl

I have been so crazy all day that I haven't read the thread at all... and I just saw Lizo thanking everyone for the butt ideas. LOL Made me almost laugh out loud at my desk.

Lucy - HAHA well if you ever are really worried, just text me, I'll let you know if I'm just busy or in labor Wink

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16