Womens Running

Fabulous Friday Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: Bootcamp followed by a 5-6 mile run. Its supposed to be sunny again today!

TR: woke up crying about 5 min before I walked out the door. Think he had a bad dream. I tucked him back in. Hopefully he falls back to sleep for a bit.

NRR: planning to finish taping and sanding in R's new room and hopefully paint the primer this weekend. A friend is having a Jack and Jill baby shower on Sat, I might try to go during nap time.

Zorbs: good luck on Sunday!!!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

runninmer

RR: SRD

BR: not much sleep last night.  All together, I got 4.75 hours.  I don't mind getting up with him but I hate that one night he sttn, and the next this happens.  Just frustrating.

TR:  Loves being at grandmas.  He is like a sour patch kid.  He can be so nasty and then just sweet as can be,

NRR:  Going out tonight with two other couples.  hitting double bubble then dinner to soak it all in.

FR: something greasy after I get my drink on.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - SRD - finished the 10 yassos yesterday with an average time of 3:44/800 m!! It was a tough workout for sure and my legs are feeling it today. I totally bailed on going to the gym today too - I was up coughing last night until almost midnight and 4:30 am was not appealing.

KR - taking her to MIL's for lunch today. I have to pick her up at 11:30 on Fridays from preschool until MIL is well enough to watch her again, I'm looking forward to hanging out on Fridays with her.

TR - I feel like I've hardly seen her this week with being out Wed and running for so long last night. I will pick her up a bit early today, but will wait until after her nap.

NRR - FINALLY getting our buffet and hutch delivered today!!! I'm excited to get my glassware out of the boxes, to find a storage place for all M's books and crafts, and to see how much room I have for a computer desk once it's in.

RG - Aww I hope R fell back asleep!  Exciting that R's new room is so close to being finished!

mer - ugh on the sleep, once they sttn it's so hard to go back to not.  Have a fun night out!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - SRD. Yesterday, after physio, I felt good, but all loosy-goosy, like I was hanging by a thread and any wrong movement would set my injury off again. Felt ok this morning..47.5 hours to race time, HEAL HEAL HEAL! Expo with Amy this morning, got my hip taped up.

KR - made nonstop whining noises this morning, just for the hell of it. But did a complicated puzzle all by himself.

FR - frozen pizza, salad. 

NRR - Last night, the cat went up to DH, meowing frantically. DH went to investigate and the cat had a freshly killed mouse on the kitchen floor with mouse guts all over the place. It was around 11:45, right when we were about to wind down for bed, lots of fun.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Kantkatchme

Hello!!

rg- yay sunshine!  Enjoy your run!

Mer- have a good night tonight!  I could use a night out, but then 7:30 rolls around and I want to be in my pjs.  Ha! I hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Ca- you are speedy! enjoy your afternoon with the girls.

Zorbs- I hope the PT holds up .  Good luck on Subday!!

Kantkatchme

rr- hills yesterday.  It's been a while, since I've run hill repeats, I finally felt like I had it down on the last one.  something easy today. 

Br- such a stinker, but so cute!  Shakes her head at everything.  It's pretty funny.  hasn't figured out nodding yes yet .

Nrr- uh.. I want it to be beach weather and to go on holiday to a beach.