Womens Running

Wednesday Supermoms (Read 414 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

some personals while M eats lunch.

rocky - good plan on resting after the amnio - even if your rest is not so resty Smile Congrats on the boy!! Glad things are a bit better w/ DH, I hope he continues to treat you well - don't you forget that you deserve to be treated well!

Lee - Nice run! M loves to help bake also but really isn't much help as she mostly spreads the ingredients around or tries to eat the batter.

uphill - I hope he stays healthy for the surgery! I'd want to get it over with also. Have fun at the party!

lane - boxed wine - we don't drink it, but DH works for a boutique wine seller so we are a bit snobbish when it comes to our wine. If you have a crowd that doesn't want to contribute their own, then go for it, if they want something better they can buy their own.

twin - nice on the planks!

spike - nice work with the family run! I do beef stroganoff, meat loaf, tacos, spaghetti, shephards pie, hamburger soup, cabbage roll casserole, all sort of mexican type casseroles, chilli - if you want any specific recipes let me know which ones.

eh - I like doing some crafts, but have problems coming up with ideas and hate the clutter around my house so seldom do them. Nice on the plank - you'll get the running back, I wouldn't run if I had to work 5 12's, so I'd also just wait for days off also.

rg - awesome on R beign a good eater, M is also - but doesn't really liked grilled cheese for some reason - she really doesn't like typical kid food - which mostly is cool as kid food is generally crap.

bermy - the junk miles are good also! I am with you on trips out for my sanity - I didn't plan anything for today but wish I had. Oh well we'll be out tomorrow. Yay for STTN!!

zorbs - M is always singing like that, I think it's cute! Better than screaming anyway.

shel - M would have nothing to do with Santa last year but I'm guessing she'll be better this year. Good luck with the move stuff - I'd be stressed also!

cm - nice work on the waddle! I remember walks like that towards the end - I took M in the stroller a few times and was using it as support as much as anything.

Jen - I hope you get everything done! That's great that you have the option for daycare to keep J over dinner!

cx2 - Have fun at the playdate, I always say it's good to keep kids to a routine 90% of the time and to make them flex the other 10... hopefully she does well with the flexing today.

simon - nice work on the 800's!

mer - nice mileage this year! Bummer on the idiot who got the job - any chance he'll lose it? My dh's company fires people all the time, mine not so much.

mzm - woah on the baby sleep!

jm - M is also sooo excited for Christmas!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

re abs - the queen as I know it is Jessica Zelinka... (google her if you don't know her), I think she'd say gluten free eating + a lot of working out.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

BermyHorse

Jen - I emailed you the two vegetarian penne recipes.

Is there a place on fb for files as the recipes have 4 stages of instructions and will take up the whole doc.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

superspike113

Honorary Old

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

jmmiller

uphill: we were able to get the flu shot for Chloe! the funny thing is they were the one to ask me about it when I checked in so I didn't have to  beg. Smile

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

BermyHorse

Plank 1.16 done. I was beat! Phew!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31