Womens Running

Time to Run Tuesday Supermoms (Read 23 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Mamas~

RR:6-8 miles planned for today. last week of crunch and run class. I'm down to just one lady, but it's been great to see her endurance improve and her core get stronger. I will be filling this time slot with PT clients starting next week.

TR: loves to use the little storage bin on his tricycle to store random veggies from the garden, leaves and pinecones from the yard. He'll ride around on his bike, hop off and gather things, run over and rearrange them all to fit. it's cute!

NRR: my pg friend who owns the training studio where I teach my class is scheduled for a C-section this coming Monday if she doesn't go into labor before then. I went with her yesterday morning to a couple of her clients that she trains at their homes.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

There is a giant fly buzzing around my head and I want to nuke it from orbit!

RR - 7K with 3 @ HMP.

TR - DH was going out to get gas, and B said, "go to mall, bring back BIG pumpkin, OKAY?!"  Then around midnight he came into our room, something about being skeered and a cake...?

FR - chicken pie

NRR - parents coming over for lunch.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

RR - 7.5 this morning with some strides thrown into the last 1.5miles.  Felt pretty good.

NRR - MD appt. this morning.

FR - chicken pasta dish of some sort

KR - DS and his friend pantsed DD1 at school yesterday.  His teacher called to tell me about it.  She also had more concerns about his behaviour.  GRRR, we talked to him about it, but I find it hard to get through to him, he doesn't seem to care.

rg - hope your friend can avoid the section, but it is nice to know there is an end in sight.  Does she have all the training supplies for when you go into people's homes? Cute about DS and his trike!  Can he actually pedal the bike?

zorbs - B has an obsession with the mall!  Cute!  Have a nice visit w. your folks.  Will you make lunch or go out?

CTimesTwo

Morning,

ER - elliptical and ST/core

TR - despite not sleeping much the night before and having an interrupted nap, had lots of energy in the evening... DH really wore her out though, chasing her and rough housing and tickling her until she couldn't breath...... she didn't make a peep after I put her to bed...

NRR - sitting in the dark at work because the motion sensors aren't working and I don't want to walk to the other side of the room and turn the lights on manually...... it's Tuesday which means long meetings day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon... can't get out of these ones like I did yesterday... sigh...

rg - hope your friend goes into labour on her own... will you be training your friend's clients in their homes as well?

zorbs - enjoy lunch with the parents,... DH will get up in the middle of the night if he hears a fly in the room and try to kill it...

eh - nice job on the run!  Sorry about the issues with DS, has he always had behaviour issues?

armmama

RR - have to get DD1 to school 1.5 hours early today for a field trip so I didn't run yet this morning.  Plan to take L in the stroller around the lakes and see how far we get, 8 miles on the schedule.

RR2 - went to the chiro yesterday and got my butt abused, it's sore today.

BR - was SO crabby last night so I put him to bed an hour early.  Hopefully just a case of the Mondays, I don't want anyone getting sick this close to my marathon!

KR - field trips for both DD1 and DD3 (different trips though).  DD3 is supposed to dress like a kid from 1900.

FR - taco Tuesday.  DD1 asked if we could have tacos every Tuesday so I said sure, makes meal planning a little easier.

NRR - DH and I had a nice anniversary Sunday.  Wicked was so good!  Now I want to go see another show.  Phantom of the Opera is coming soon, hmm...

rg - so cute about R.  My DD used to do that, I never knew what I was going to find when I opened that little storage bin!  I bet it's a great feeling to see your clients improve!

zorbs - ugh, I hope you can get the fly!  We get some giant ones in the house sometimes, they are annoying!  Sounds like B had a pretty interesting dream!

eh - aww, poor DD.  Glad your run felt good!  Is your knee feeling better?

cx2 - hope you make it through the meetings today!

Erniegirl

RR - 5k + ST. I didn't end up getting a chance to run yesterday. It poured on and off all day and, by the time I finished up my work, DH had to go to work. And S and I are done with stroller running, so that was that.

TR - Wriggled away from me while I was trying to get her into her bathing suit yesterday before swimming lessons, and went streaking through the change room laughing. I made the mistake of wearing a bikini, so she spent the whole lesson trying to pull my boobs out. Library program today. I know there's no point of hoping she'll sit still, so I'm hoping there is at least one kid there who is more rambunctious than her! Smile

FR - Pad thai. The pork in the spiced orange rum pork last night came out really yummy. The potatoes and carrots did not soak up much flavour, though, so I gave them a quick stir fry in a bit of sriracha and then they were delicious.

~~~~~~

rg - Your crunch and run client is so lucky - she basically got private coaching! Does R actually pedal a tricycle by himself?

zorbs - Buzzing flies drive me mad! There was a mosquito in my office last night and it kept buzzing in my ear but flying away when I tried to squash it. So annoying! B's love of the mall is so cute. And convenient, as it means you always have a good way to keep him entertained on rainy days!

eh - Are you seeing the doc about the heart palpitations today? Oh, poor DD1, getting pantsed! Was she embarrassed? I'm sure DS doesn't mean any harm and is just trying to be the class clown, but hopefully the talk did end up getting through to him.

cx2 - Nice on DH wearing C out. It's nice when they conk right out like that at bedtime. Boo to more meetings. Your manager just doesn't get that they are keeping everyone from finishing their work, eh?

arm - What is DD1's field trip today? Lol at getting your butt abused. Have you seen phantom of the opera before? I've seen it twice; it is one of my favourites.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

beckykay

RR:  Will do speed work on the TM tonight

TR:  I love that kid but man we had a battle at dinner last night.  Refused to eat more than three green beans.

NRR:  Aunt starts chemo today. Sad

FR: Grocery shopping.

I am seriously considering retiring from the legal community.  I can't handle these people anymore.  Our clients are delusional.

beckykay

RG:  Awe, so cute on the storage bin.

Zorbs:  C told me he had a dream that he was a popsicle and his friends were trying to eat him.  WTF?

Eh!:  I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh.  When is pantsing someone not funny?  I guess at school.

Cx2:  Have fun in your meeting!

Arm:  I LOVE Phantom!

Ernie:  LOL on the bikini.

ok, time for another cup of coffee.  Have a wonderful day ladies.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 8k this morning, then a massage!!

TR - bought her some new pajamas yesterday - size 4!  She's getting so big!!

BR - up once last night.  This was our last morning bf'ing... I'll be gone before she's up for the rest of the week.

NRR - getting the old car detailed today, we have the cheque to pick up the new car but he's getting the windshield replaced so he won't be ready until it's too late for us as DH has a wine event tonight, then tomorrow is my MLR, so it's going to be Thursday I think.

FR - never did meal plan yesterday.  I really should today and grocery shop since it's my last day of freedom.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - B likes to use the storage thingy on his tricycle too.  It is too bad you didn't have a bigger turnout for crunch & run! it is so hard to get new classes established.

eh - sorry about the pants-ing.  That is a terrible thing to do to your sibling! I'm sure you used the "how would you like it if someone did that to you?" line?

cx2 - why can't you say, I can't find the meeting, I'm sitting in the dark? Wink

arm - lmao at butt abuse! Uh Phantom cannot possibly compare to Wicked.  The effects are good, but the music is dated 80's synth-pop and the story is bad, "ugly guy who can't get laid, goes psycho."

ernie - I WOULD burn my house down if there was a mosquito in my office.  Do you make pad thai sauce from scratch or the good ol' PC sauce in a jar?  There is this super authentic Thai place across the street from my house, DH is addicted to it, and everything I make at home doesn't measure up.

becky - I would be thrilled if B ate one green bean! lol on the popsicle dream.  In elementary school, a friend told me that her sister had some nightmare about a giant donut chasing her and it scared her so badly that she had to get counselling.  C has this sister on his FB and whenever I see her post I think of her donut dream (which I assume she has probably forgotten about by now, 25 years later)

CA - I didn't know you were still BF-ing.  You should definitely do fun things today.  At the beginning of September I get pissed that I didn't make more from-scratch meals because I rely on boxed stuff way too much during the school year.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

L e e l a

RR - Just finished my track workout for the week, a day early since I have an oncologist appt tomorrow morning.  It was 2x1000 at 7:25 pace (3 min. recovery), 2x800 at 7:15 pace (400 meter recovery), 2x1000 at 7:20 pace.  With w/u and c/d it was a total of 8 miles.  My legs felt really dead - anyone else's legs feel tired coming off a recovery week? Mine usually take a week to get back into the groove - strange.

NRR - DH is back to the UK for the week.  Miss him already.

TR - B and I have a playdate this afternoon with one of her friends from school.  Should be fun!

FR - Still working out the details of dinners this week, but tonight is roasted chicken in the slow cooker with sweet potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Plan to do 5 after work with the stroller

TR: Stayed dry all day! He got to eat a popsicle when we got home and he was so proud of himself. Had trouble sleeping last night, so he slept with me, and amazingly we both slept well after that. R sleeps with me a lot when Dh is on nights. He told my sister Happy Birthday yesterday, so cute. Also likes to say "Uh-oh! Broken!"

FR: Went out to mexican with my sister for her bday. Need to eat lots of veggies, I've been eating way too much meat and cheese. R decided to eat a spoonful of salsa at the restaurant- his eyes got big and he sat down and was going "uuuunnnh!" "uuuuunh!" it was hilarious.

NRR: Not a whole lot, building project is coming along nicely. Interior walls will be textured tomorrow and paint should start Thursday/Friday. After that, it will be interior trim/doors, vinyl flooring and cabinetry. I still need to buy a dishwasher and need to start looking at hardware and lighting.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

runnergirl- How long does your friend plan to take off?  R likes to haul stuff in the little cargo compartment of his Lightning McQueen ride on car.

zorbs- LOL at B's obsession with the mall.

eh- uh oh about the pantsing. When is your race?

cx2- Glad that C slept well for you, is she feeling better?

armama- lol at Taco Tuesday. That's the special down at the tavern here in my town Smile

Ernie- I need to get a one piece, I only have bikinis.

Becky- sorry you're having a rough day between C, your aunt, and work.

CA- are you sad about weaning? I wasn't... Good luck at work tomorrow!

leela- my legs often feel sluggish after a cutback but its good for me mentally.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CTimesTwo

zorbs - ha, I wish I could use that as an excuse, but I ran this morning's meeting and i'm running this afternoon's as well, so I have to be there..

ernie - my manager is the king of meetings...OMG I so want Pad Thai now!

becky - hope the chemo goes well for your aunt... it's hard to see them go through this (my aunt had cancer and it was definitely a difficult time)

CA - aww, last morning of BF'ing.. I don't remember the last day I BF'd C, but I do remember feeling sad.. and happy... and then more sadness...

arm - I think DH would be happy with taco tuesdays... i try to mix it up and make taco salad once in awhile..

spike - yea, C is better.. i checked on her before I went to bed last night and she was already feeling cooler, so I guess she was just sweaty from running around.. uh oh, looking at light fixtures soon huh?

leela - how long is DH in the UK, just the week?  Hope the time flies by!

runnergirl9508

RR2: 8 miles this morning, 2.25 with the class, the rest on my own. The one lady that's been faithfully coming told me today that she wants to PT with me once a week after class is finished, yay!

zorbs: you NAILED that tempo run this morning, way to go! lol on the pumpkin. enjoy the lunch with your parents today. ha, my DH flips out when there's a fly in the house, seriously he won't rest until it's dead.

reh: great job on your run today! glad your legs are feeling recovered from the race. Hope the dr apt goes well today. Oh NO on DS pantsing DD! Hope you can find a good solution to get through to him. The clients that she trains at home have equipment at their houses already which is nice. Yep, R pedals like a madman on his bike!

Cx2- nice workout this morning! A tired toddler sleep soooo much better. I LOVE having DH home at night now, he rams around with R after dinner and R's asleep within 5 minutes of me putting him to bed. ugh on all the meetings! yes, I will be going to their homes, it's only 3 ladies that train at their homes, the rest come to the PT studio.

arm- hope DD has a fun field trip, and you and L have a great run today! Sounds like a nice route you have planned. lol on the butt abuse, tight piriformis? Nice on the taco Tuesday! I love seeing my clients meet/exceed their goals, it's very rewarding as a trainer.

Ernie- Sorry that S doesn't like to stroller run anymore with you, it's hard if you don't have that option! LOL on the swim lesson bathing suits! Hope that library time is fun. Yes, R pedals really well. But he's not all that great at steering just yet Wink

Becky- loved your beach pics on FB! my thoughts are with your aunt today! Hope your speedwork goes well tonight. Ugh, sorry about the work issues. You seem like you do way more than your share for bossman, and he doesn't seem to get that.

CA- Yay for new pj's for M! I was amazed the other day when I put some 3T stuff on R and it wasn't nearly as baggy as I thought it would be Are you down to b'fding O just at bed time now? enjoy your last day off!

leela- nice job on your track workout today! Yes, my legs almost always feel dead at this point in marathon training- it's the cumulative fatigue of all the miles. Wow, your DH travels quite a bit! Have fun on the playdate.

spike- have a great run later today! Great job R staying dry, and cute on the popsicle. LOL on the salsa. Wow, sounds like work is really coming along with the house! Did they give you a potential move in date? I think she's planning on 4 weeks.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08